Complications

OKAY HERE IT IS HOPE YOU ENJOY

Chapter five

"Simon.......um h-hi" I said quietly

"Hello beautiful I was hoping to get that dance we talked about.....but it looks like you've had a long night so would you grant me the honor of taking you home?"

Thinking about it more I realized that maybe this could be my chance I know that I can't be enough for Raphael or Ruxin but, maybe I can be enough for Simon. Plus he seemed trustworthy and I did need a ride home.

"You know what sure I would love for you to take me home"

"Great come on beautiful let's get you home"

I thought the car ride to my apartment would be awkward and stiff but I was suprisingly wrong. I learned alot about Simon like he is the owner of Sesso the club from to night and that he loves to cook. I was also really surprised that I talked so much but it felt like I had known him for years. I was even sad when we reached my apartment I didn't want it to end.

He was just about to tell me the story about how he met Rachel when my stomach let out a loud growl. I was so embarrassed I wanted to just hoop out of the car without looking back.

"Shit I'm sorry Christina I should have asked if you were hungry on the way"

"No its ok I'll whip up something inside..... actually would you like to come up for something to eat? I'm no wiz in the kitchen so maybe you can teach me a few tricks"

"I would love to beautiful" he said with a sweet smile.

On the way up to my apartment we decide that since it was almost one in the morning the best thing to make would be pancakes. Unlocking the door I stepped inside with Simon close behind me.

"Make yourself at home I'm gonna change clothes real quick okay?"

"Sure do you mind if I take out the ingredients?"

"Of course not"

After changing into shorts and a tank top I opened my bedroom door to go back to the kitchen it smelled so damn good. When I walked into the kitchen I literally almost fell over. There in the middle of my kitchen was Simon mix together ingredients for pancakes except he was.....shirtless. Hot damn that boy was hot he was extremely built and had a nice six pack. His skin was flawless the almost the color of warm sand and his hair looked soft to the touch.

"Christina?"

Shit had I been staring? Damn it!

"U-um yeah?"

"I know I'm cute as hell but you keep looking at me like that and these pancakes will not get done"

"S - sorry!.........So what kind of pancakes are you making?"

"Hope you don't mind chocolate chip?"

"Chocolate chip pancakes are my favorite! I love sweets " I said smiling

He continued to make the pancakes while I sliced some fruits to eat with our early breakfast. We finished decorating our plates with food we sat down at my small dining table. We talked for hours I don't even think we noticed the sun starting to come up.

"Thank God tomorrow is saturday and we can sleep in" he said with a sleepy smile

Did he say we?

"Maybe you can but Rach went home with a guy which means she'll be here early tomorrow to gush all about he new boy toy"

"Well that sounds...fun- no I'm sorry that sound awful"