Plans

Chapter three

Arriving to work that Friday morning I don't think I had ever been so on edge. I spent half the morning at home walking back and forth through my apartment, constantly staring at the dark purple hickey that cover my neck. Every time I tried to think of the faces or voices of the men from last night or even small details my head began to pound.

I knew I couldn't stay in my apartment forever. So I put on more concealer then I usually use in a week and covered the love bites covering my neck. I also made sure my facial make-up was done to perfection.

I planned on not telling anyone about what I thought happened last night especially because I wasn't sure myself.

Half way to work I remember my embarrassing encounter with my new boss. That along with what happened last night my brain felt like it was ready to explode.

Once I was at work and in the safety of my office I through myself in to my work to keep from thinking about last night.

I was in the middle of finishing tomorrows work when my mind started to wonder to last nights events that's probably why I didn't  notice Mr.Angelini walked in.

"Mr.Angelini what a surprise what are you doing here?"

"I'm visiting a beautiful employee of course is that a problem? "

"No of course not"

I tried to focus on the conversation but I kept remembering flashes of last night.

"What are you thinking so hard about kitten?"

"Nothing just......a dream that's all"

I turned back to my work hoping he would get the hint to leave. So when I felt his warm hands begin to massage my bare shoulders I was definitely a little surprised.

"A dream?"

"Y-yeah it was just very.......realistic"

l knew I shouldn't have worn this out fit today. God his hands are sinful.

I was sadly wearing a sleeveless black and white peplum top with form fitting black slacks. His hands were so rough against my bare skin making it hard to think straight.

I have to stop this I'm just setting myself up to get played he could never want me.

Taking a deep breath I pushed myself up from my desk and turned to him. I almost instantly wish I hadn't all of a sudden my body felt as if I was on fire. It's likes seeing him had made me feel every ounce of my sexual feelings and emotions all at once.

I was hyper aware of everything like how my breasts felt heavy and how my nipples seemed so sensitive against my tight bra.

My panties were beginning to feel damp I had to squeeze my thighs together in attempt to ease my discomfort. I wanted to literally jump my boss just to ease the heat that was quickly building inside of me.

Forcing myself to focus and push the strange feeling away I looked up into Mr.Angelini's eyes. Which had become clouded with arousal as If he could feel my sudden change in emotion. It took everything in me to find suitable words to say.

"Mr. Angelini I really don't know what you think of me but I keep things strictly professional in the office."

"Good then you can join me on a strictly professional lunch date outside of the office and be the first employee to meet my business partner and co-owner he is itching to formally meet you"