History part 1

The rest of the work day seemed to flash by, but my mind never strayed to far from Ruxin and Raphael. I could feel them as if my body was being called to them along with my soul.  I tried to stay focused during my meetings, but more than once Camble had to grab my attention. By the time everyone was beginning to leave for the day I had yet to accomplish anything of significance. I still had a mountain of work to complete when Camble knoked on my door to tell me she was leaving for the night.

Looking at the clock I decided I had waited long enough. No more cowardice, marching out of my office without a second thought I made my way down the the corridor. I pushed my way into their office, and there they were the both of them looking sexy as ever. Time stood still for a moment as a simply drank in the sight of them. Raphael was sitting at his desk staring at a pile of documents his brow tight in concentration. Ruxin was lying on their plush couch his thick muscular arm covering his eyes, but I could tell he knew I was there his body tensed as if he was hyper aware of my presence. Raphael looked up from his seated position his sad and tired eyes meeting my own as if he had only just realized that I was real and not a figment of his imagination.

Ruxin stayed where he was unmoving he didn't even look my way. I guess I should be relieved he didn't rush to me and overwhelm my body with his intoxicating essences, but in a way I wanted them to. Raphael's eye were roaming my body with longing but he remained unmoving from his position.

I guess it's up to me to make the first move........great.

"Princess what are you doing here?" Raphael asked softly.

"I have something to say and I need the both of you to hear me good" I say pulling on all the confidence I had only recently discovered.

"Of course what ever you need" He said half heartedly

" I-I don't know what all of this is and this is all kind of scary I don't think I can-"

"Stop"

Ruxin's deep husky voice sound strained and broken. Causing my eyes to shift to his. What I saw made my heart clench in despair. His eyes were blood shot, his brow crinkled in agony.

"I can't just sit here and listen as you reject us so easily. I can't."

"Princess, please you are our world our everything" Raphael said his sas eyes barring into my soul.

"This is all sort of scary I don't know anything about the world the both of you live in and I am still uncertain as to why the two of you would choose me. I am insecure and plain, but I feel such a strong connection to the both of you. And I would never want to hurt you." I could feel my throat becoming choked with emotion, but I forced myself to continue. " I can't promise that I will be perfect or even brave but I am willing to try. I know I haven't know you both long but I feel as if I my life wouldn't be the same without you two. I don't want to close myself off to the possibility of love even if it may be a bit unconventional."

There it is I said it, the ball is in their court .

Faster than I could even see Ruxin had moved from his position on the couch to stand in front of me. He stood close enough for our chests to brush against one another, and for me to see the sea of emotions in his eyes. He stared deep into my eyes searching for any signs of doubt or fear, but I had none. It didn't matter that they weren't human deep down I somehow knew they could never hurt me. When he saw that is wasn't going to back away from him he stepped closer and gently brushed his palm across my cheek.

The feeling of his hands running across my skin and tangling in to my hair sent a rush down my spine. As if that was the invitation that he had been searching for he used his inhuman speed to crash his lips to mine in an earth shattering kiss. The contact of his lips on mine sent electricity through my body. Causing my knees to go weak, but before I could sink to the floor he used his free hand to pull me against his firm chest. I moaned at the way his hand clutched my waist and held me tight against his body.