Chapter 21

Craig's POV:

Well, today's the day. It's the big day. There isn't much to say about what went on the past few days. It was really just the same old same old. I gotta say though, that things were kinda awkward after that whole dream fiasco, but Tweek and I managed to pull through and put those intrusive thoughts behind us. It's mega important to put any and all strange feelings behind us for Tweek's sake. He's already nervous enough as is...

Practice sessions weren't that bad. I managed to learn the piece pretty quickly and the two of us sounded pretty good together. Tweek opened up a lot to me and I'm not gonna lie, it's kinda touching. The guy's got talent and I want him to show it off.

We woke up pretty late today, 3pm late. We have a few hours before the show, which isn't much time but it's enough. First thing's first, we have to choose our outfits for the performance...

"THAT'S NOT RIGHT! NEITHER IS THAT ONE!"

I watch as Tweek frantically races around the room, going through all the drawers and trying to find the perfect outfit to wear. I sigh and walk up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. Tweek freezes and turns his head around to face me.

"Take a deep breath." I walk over to what's on the bed and pick out a white button up shirt and some dress pants. "Here." I hand the clothing items to him.

"Th-thanks..." Tweek looks down at the clothes and then back at me. "What about you?"

"Oh...uh, I didn't bring anything so I just borrowed something from Token." I pull out a black button up shirt from the small closet.

"I see...Well, I'll go put this on."

"Knock yourself out," I say.

Tweek then runs into the bathroom and closes the door. I take this time to quickly put on my dress shirt and jeans. When Tweek comes stumbling out of the bathroom, I notice him struggling to button up his shirt.

Typical Tweek.

I walk over to him and chuckle. "'Need some help?"

"Hmph, no!"

"I'm taking that as a yes," I say as I aid him in buttoning his shirt.

"I could do it myself," he whines.

"Could you now? Very interesting." I smirk. "Ya need help tucking that shirt in as well?"

>:O "YOU PERVERT!" Tweek playfully shoves me back a bit and goes to tuck his shirt in.

"I'm not a pervert, I'm just a tucker!" I give him a wink.

"You're a dork."

Once Tweek finally finishes getting ready, we head down to the lobby for an extremely late breakfast. None of the other guys are there, which makes sense because of how late we are. No one is here for lunch, though and it kind of reminds me of how this "group" vacation kind of turned into a scenario where we all are forced to spend time with one person. Not that I'm complaining, of course, after all Tweek and I are friends now.

I hand a mug filled with coffee on the table in front of Tweek. He smiles as I take a seat next to him.

"I noticed you forgot it," I mutter.