Chapter 4

Craig POV:

Creeeeek.

My eyes open and I am greeted by the fucking sun. You know, that hot bitch that gets all up in your face. And I don't mean hot in the attractive way.

I put a pillow over my face. I didn't sleep well last night. Instead, my night was spent mostly keeping myself as still as physically possible as to not wake my roommate. Oh wait...my roommate. I almost forgot he exists.

"You up?" I call from my area of slumber.

"No."

I look over to see the sleepy boy sitting up, close as hell to the edge of his side of the bed.

"That's some bed hair you've got there..."

He glares me down. "My hair is always like this."

"Cry about it."

I sit up and and stretch. When looking at the room this morning compared to last night, it is completely different. The violet lights that lit up the place are turned off, leaving just sunlight to brighten up the room. It's a lot more comfortable actually. I pick up my phone from the nightstand and check the time.

12:00am

Well, shit. The guys are going to be on my ass now aren't they?

I turn my head to see Tweek trying to look at the time on my phone screen.

"So did you sleep well last night?" I ask in attempt to save him from that embarrassing moment.

"I slept fine," he mutters, rolling his eyes.

"Mhm...well that's good to hear." I scratch the back of my head, trying to keep up the nice guy act.

"What, did you sleep terribly?" Tweek retorts with a sarcastic tone in his voice.

"Well, I wouldn't use the word terribly. Let's just say I had a hard time getting used to the new atmosphere." I chuckle. "I'm glad you slept well though."

After that god awful conversation, I decide to get out of bed. I walk over to one of the corners of the room and grab some clothes from my suitcase: a pair of jeans and a blue hoodie...Maybe this isn't the post appropriate outfit for a resort, or even Summer in general, but it's comfortable, so shut the fuck up.

I run into the bathroom and get myself ready for the day. After spitting toothpaste out, into the sink, I wipe my mouth and walk back out.

O_O "Uh- oh jeez, sorry..." I cover my eyes.

Tweek turns bright red and quickly finishes putting his shirt on. "Do you mind?!" He yells.

"I said I was sorry!" I retort. "It's your turn to use the bathroom..."

Tweek quickly walks into the bathroom and slams the door in my face. The way he walked was so reserved, as if he was shielding himself from something. A few minutes later he opens the door. Unfortunately, I was standing in front of it this whole time and when it gets swung open, I get smacked in the face, falling to the floor.

Tweek covers his mouth with his hands. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" He yells.

I rub my head. "It's fine...Wow, that's quite a swing you've got there."

Tweek giggles. It's a real one too, probably the first since we got on that plane. It's relieving to hear actually.

Tweek reaches his hand out, towards me. He smiles. "Here."

I stare at his hand. It's very...white. He has that hands time where all the blood goes to the joints, making them more reddish. He's also got a bandaid on his index finger. It fits him though.