Chapter 23

Craig POV:

Clyde spins the bottle and to my horror, it lands on Stan.

Stan smirks and I give him a "please don't do this" look. With my luck, I'm not really surprised it landed on him. I know what he's about to say. I mean we are on chapter 25, it's about time, right? Ahem, sorry for breaking the fourth wall. Anyways, I glance at Tweek while awaiting my untimely demise. He is looks straight down at his knees. I can't help but feel bad for the guy, but still...I can't get my mind off of that kiss. That one was real. To be totally honest, I'd be happy to call that one my first kiss. Oh jeez, I sound like a teenage coming of age movie...

"I choose...Craig and Tweek."

I get snapped back to reality after hearing those words come out of Stan's fat mouth. Tweek and I say nothing as we stand up in shame, heading into the closet of doom.

"You two have fun in there~!" Clyde closes the door behind us.

The first twenty seconds or so are seconds of complete and utter silence. The closet is dark so I can't really see Tweek's face. I don't know if that a good thing or not... Twenty seconds may just be twenty seconds, but I'll be damned if the time doesn't feel longer than that.

I sigh. "Tweek, I-"

Something stops me from speaking. Lips, to be specific. Tweek is grabbing my hands and pushing my arms up in an "I surrender" position.

He pulls away and whispers into my ear. "You're not so bad of a guy, Tucker."

"Heh, you're not so bad yourself," I reply.

I put my hand on his chin and pull him in for another kiss. Instead, Tweek puts his hand in between our lips. What is he getting at here?

He gives me a soft smile and wraps his arms around me. It's so...warm. I finally realize what my true feelings are for this boy. They are definitely not platonic feelings. I think I might actually love him. I close my eyes and hug him back with a smile on my face.

"I realized something while we were singing together...I finally get why my stomach always feels so weird when I'm around you. Craig, I

I close my eyes and smile. Just then I hear the door about to open and take Tweek's hand off my face. The door opens to reveal all the boys crowding around, staring at us.

I squint when the light hits my face. "What the hell are you guys doing?"

Clyde frowns. "Boring, they weren't even doing anything!"

Token puts a hand on his shoulder and chuckles. "Now now, we can't control Craig's love life."

"MY WHAT?!"

Kyle puts his hands on his hips. "He's right, you guys need to stop interfering with their relationship."

Clyde frowns. "YOU WERE IN ON IT TOO, YA KNOW!"

Stan laughs and walks up to Tweek and I. "So what were you two talking about?" He smirks and puts his hand on his chin.

Tweek looks away. "Psssh, nothing."

Kenny walks over and stands beside Stan. "Nothing, eh?"

"That's enough," I say. "Literally, get out of our business." I raise a fist.

Butters puts his hands up. "Ah, please don't fight! They didn't mean any harm, Craig."

I sigh. "I hate admitting it, but you're right..." I grabs Tweek's arm and pull him out of the closet. "Let's just drop it so I don't have to punch you."