!!!IMPORTANT!!!

Ahhhh!!! I can't believe it's been almost a year since I started this fanfiction. I've improved as a writer a lot and I'm glad you all got to witness my growth. I honestly did not expect this to get as big as it did but your kind and very, very funny comments kept me motivated! Some of you are also probably wondering why I ended it off the way that I did. Well, I really hope you all read this extra author's note because...

!!!I'm making a sequel!!!

I decided to split it up into two separate fanfictions because the sequel is going to be somewhat different. For starters, there are going to be a lot more characters and way more hijinks! I want to focus on having characters interact way more with other characters besides their "ship," so that they start to feel more real and have a lot more depth. The first chapter of the sequel will be coming out very shortly, maybe even the day I post this.

ANOTHER REALLY, REALLY IMPORTANT THING: Make sure to keep on the lookout for the sequel. I have been so scared to end the story because I fear that the sequel won't be as popular, but I'll leave it to fate. If you have any questions about it or want me to do something specific in it,(within reason lol) please feel free to comment it on here or just DM me them! Who knows, maybe I'll do a Q and A. I am also always open for constructive criticism!

Thank you all so much for reading!