Chapter 14 (Time Skip: Week 6)

Craig POV:

9:53pm and my new friend and I are laying side by side on the bed that we will have to share for two more weeks, watching TV. It's been three days since we went to that fair and frankly, nothing interesting has happened in the slightest since then. What have we been doing for the past five days, you ask? Watching musicals. This guy really is a theater kid.

"Yo, pass the popcorn."

Tweek hands me the popcorn, his eyes still fixated on what we are watching. If you really wanna know, we are watching Mamma Mia. I actually really like it so far, it's charming. Meryl Streep is so perfect for the role of Donna, I'm gonna cry.

Tweek grabs a piece of popcorn from the big ass bowl I'm holding. "Have you ever thought about getting m-married, dude?"

It takes me a second to fully comprehend what he just asked me. I cough. "Wow uh- I think it's a bit early for that, we've only been friends for a week!"

Tweek glares at me.

I chuckle. "I'm kidding! Also, yes I have."

"Do you wanna have a big Greek wedding, like in the musical?" He asks me such bold questions, yet his eyes are still focused on the TV.

"Hell no, my wedding is gonna be on the moon!"

Tweek giggles. "R-really?"

"Really."

"Nerd," he blurts.

"Hm fine, how about you?"

"Huh?" He finally looks at me.

"What's your dream wedding, Twitchy?" I set the bowl of popcorn down on my night stand and turn to face him, balancing my weight on my arm.

"I never thought of that before..."

"Well now's your time to think." I give him a smirk.

"Your dream wedding is so interesting. I could never top that." He looks down. "I'd want something simple...A backyard wedding, with fold out tables and chairs. Oh, and I want my friends to sing for me and the person I marry, then I want my significant other to get on the stage and sing for me as well!"

I smile. "Heh, for someone who said he never thought about it before, you sure do know what you want." I sit up on my knees. "Speaking of knowing what you want, I want you to perform with me at that talent show."

"I-I told you I c-can't, Craig!"

I pause the movie and grab his hands. "Sing for me."

"Wait- what?!"

"Sing something! If you don't have a nice voice I'll tell you."

He shivers a bit. "GAH! Y-you're really direct..." He sighs. "I don't know what to sing."

I look at the TV screen. "Mamma Mia."

"What?"

"SING IT!"

"AH! O-OKAY!" He clears his throat and starts singing quietly. "Mamma Mia, here I go again...My my, how could I resist you? M-mamma Mia...does it show again? My my, just how much I missed you..." He stops.