Chapter 9

Craig POV:

Fuck.

Here I am, 8:45 pm, waiting for the guy I kissed today to come out of the bathroom and get into a bed with me. Holy shit, that sounds so fucked so many ways. I, Craig Tucker, have hit an all time low, practically hooking up with a kid I technically met yesterday. I mean- I've known the guy since elementary school but I've never really spoken to him...Who invited him again? Oh right, Token, the bane of my existence. ANYWAYS, any moment now he'll open that door and-

"Why are you sitting there like that?"

I open my eyes to the boy in front of me. He is obviously looking at my flamboyant leg-crossed position. "Eh? Stuff just happens."

Yep, stuff happens alright.

"Um, okay..." He takes the spot next to me.

I look down at him. Tweek closes his eyes and smiles

"So," he starts. "Are we actually friends now, l-like for real?"

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Oh god, he looks so excited too.

"Yep...heh..." I rub the back of my neck.

"Wow...I don't want this to come off as weird, but I- well I never actually had much of a friend before..." He looks down at his hands. "Ah, I guess you could say I've never had any friends before."

I look at him shocked. "Wait, what do you mean?"

He's an attractive guy, how could he not have any friends? I MEAN- he has an attractive personality! He's not attractive, definitely not attractive. I don't even know why you would think that. Wait, you weren't? Just...just keep reading.

"W-WELL- I MEAN, I'VE HAD FRIENDS!" Tweek bites his thumb nail. "I-I just...don't get many people going out of their way to talk to me," he explains. "I have work a-and...other stuff to keep me occupied, but it does get kinda lonely, you know?"

"Wow dude, I'm actually sorry to hear that."

He waves his hands in front of me, apologizing for some reason. "AH- NO, IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT. FORGET THAT I SAID ANYTHING."

I frown and grab his hands, putting them down. "Stop that. I just meant that that must have really sucked!"

"It isn't all bad..." He stairs at our hands. "You get...used to it."

I look at our hands too and almost choke after realizing the forceful way I grabbed his.

They are warm...

I look away, embarrassed, and let go, putting both my hands behind my head. I lay back, onto the bed and sigh. "Tweek, I'm gonna promise you something..."

"Huh?"

I hold my pinky finger out to him. "I promise that I'll be the best fucking friend you've ever had-"

Tweek puts his hand on his mouth and snorts.

"I'M NOT DONE!" I clear my throat. "I'm also gonna get on your every last nerves for the rest of this trip. WAIT- scratch that, the rest of your life."