[Kayla] Ur super cautious

I decided to change the subject.

[Me] Arthur took me on a tour and I also met the queen today.

[Kayla] No way? What's she like????

[Me] Pretty nice, but she kept asking me questions trying to figure out what was wrong with me.

[Kayla] Ur abnormally normal Anne

[Me] Thx? Anyway, she told me to call her by her name in private

[Me] It's so weird

"All done," said Velda with obvious satisfaction.

[Kayla] Weirdly awesome!!!!

"Thank you," I told her. This maid seemed nice enough and there was no reason not to be polite. I was still allowed to try to be polite, wasn't I?

I looked in the mirror and my hair was down, but had been styled into loose curls. I looked a bit different.

[Me] Yeah. I've gtg, Arthur's taking me out for supper.

[Kayla] Even more awesome!!!!!

[Kayla] Have a great night!!!!

I rarely wore makeup because I did not really need any since we werewolves are supernaturally good looking, but I did put on some moisturizing lip gloss. After all the workouts my lips needed a bit of TLC.

Velda was cleaning up and I slipped on the heels and looked in the full length mirror. I looked pretty good and I was fairly certain that Arthur would agree. I grabbed a purse I found and shoved my phone inside. I quickly left my room to find him.

Arthur was already ready and waiting in front of the television. He was wearing a very nicely tailored grey suit and he looked so good in it I could barely comprehend the sight before me.

Then he smiled appreciatively as he looked me over. My brain froze and crashed because there was no way for it to process all the incoming logic defying hotness information.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

I only nodded because my mind was still reloading.

Arthur took my hand and we began to walk through the halls. There was a limousine waiting outside and he helped me get into it.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," he told me.

"You know, you could tell me an it would still be a surprise. I wouldn't know a single restaurant that is not a chain restaurant in the capital. I mean, I assume you have a few McNightold's or PizzaDens? But besides that?" I shrugged.

"We do. Why, do you prefer fast food?"

"I like it, but I'm not fussy as long as it's not vegetarian. I'm no vampire."

He chuckled at my joke.

"Don't say that around any real vampires. They're rather sensitive about that nowadays."

"Will I be meeting vampires?" The idea made me uneasy. I didn't know what it was, but I always had such an instinctual aversion to them.

He nodded. "Likely, especially since we have a vampiric delegate who stays in the palace most of the time. Have you never met one?"

I frowned. "Well, Maryville isn't exactly vampire central."

"Don't worry, Vincent is quite likeable."

How to Survive a Werewolf Romanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें