XXX [End]

December 31st.

Welcome to another entry of Storm's diary. Wait.. No-- That sounded wrong. This is the first time I've ever written on this precious diary given to me by Father. For my 5th birthday 3 days ago.
He's hidden it well amongst their shared room with Mother. I didn't even bother honestly. I couldn't bare to celebrate my birthday. I'm still grieving... It hasn't sunk into me yet that.. Father has passed. I don't know what to do. I'm having troubles again, sleeping, my studies, everything. I am failing in everything and I am terrified. I know this is not me, but how should I when I can't pick up my pieces... Do you even understand my words? I don't know..

Thank you, Father. For this gift.

Until next time,
Storm

°

"

Y-you're Majesty!!! Your Majesty, King Jihoon!!!" They all looked up from the lunch table and Jihoon nearly choked.

"What? Will you breathe for a second?" His face crinkles as he eyes him weirdly, continuing to feed himself with the carbonara Mingyu has cooked.

"Their Highness!! The Princes have returned!!!" Now Jihoon literally choked. Y/N dropped her utensils while the younger Princess stared at the guard wide-eyed.

"W-what? What did you say?!" Y/N shrieks. This man better not be joking about this or he will regret it.

"It's true!!! T-they have departed from the boat from Dunvar-" they all sprinted out and ran towards the port.

°

There they are. Waving awkwardly to the people who were crying happily to see both Seokmin and Chan return safely without a single scratch.

"Mansae!! Mansae!! Man-mansae!!" They chanted happily, directing the bright clear skies void of any cloud.

"Uh... Hyung? Did something happen when we were away?" Chan whispers to Seokmin. His awkward smile plastered openly and his wave seemed obviously trembling.

"I don't know, Chan! We were away together." He laughs as he hits Chan on the forearm playfully.

°

As soon as they arrived from the castle. Storm and Chen has not latched off of their Fathers. Jihoon has explained the reason behind the actions of the people.

"When the news of you dying had arrived. It spread like wildfire. The country nearly fell down again to it's knees. The people were devastated and couldn't even bare to celebrate Christmas." Mingyu mutters sadly to himself. Remembering when they were all gathered outside in front of the bonfire despite the cold winter but did not even say a single word. When midnight hit, welcoming Christmas, they all excused themselves to go to bed.

"Oh... That's harsh.." Chan kisses the now asleep Chen's head. He was afraid of falling asleep then wake up that Chan will disappear again. It's not the first time that he had episodes of his hallucinations. He cried so much that he can't bare to open his eyes anymore.

"What happened though? Why did you miss the boat? Not that I did not want to-- you know what I mean." Seungcheol fingers Jeonghan's hair as the latter fluttered his eyes close. His face flat against Seungcheol's hard stomach.

"His Majesty forgot a gift he wanted to gift Jihoon hyung." Seokmin smiles. Storm plays with his hair, pelvis to pelvis, stomach to stomach, koala-hugging his front.

"Huh- me?!" Jihoon looks around and points to himself.

"Is there any other Jihoon in here than you, idiot?" Y/N glares at him sidely. As she sits on the left of Seokmin and Jihoon sits on her left.