Nine nine nineteen ~

I is back~ Hope you all enjoy this

"Hi there, little peanut. How are you doing?" Seokmin speaks gently into her 3 month old baby bump. Storm is on his stomach on her other side, caressing her bare belly gently.

"Father, mother told me a while back then. You also called me little peanut. Why is that?" Storm's brows furrow in confusion and Y/N laughs. Caressing Storm's hair with one hand and Seokmin's with the other.

"You see, baby. When we lived back then outside in the palace, along with the other uncles. I found out about you on your mother's birthday. You were my greatest gift that your mother has ever given me. I was supposed to be the one to give her a present, but she surprised me the most when she told me, we were having you."

"How's that connected to my nickname, Little Peanut?" Y/N laughs again. Storm is clearly frustrated and holding his temper at the same time he's dying from curiosity and wants to laugh.

"Jihoon hyung called the Imperial Doctors to check on your mother, his wife and your Auntie's babies. You know, we knew you four existed along with Chen, Lia and Aki at the same time on my birthday and you shared the same day."

"How-"

"Sheesh, you're impatient. We'll get there. Stop cutting me off." Seokmin laughs softly while Storm just giggles, he nods anyways. "When I first saw you, you were so small in the picture. You were about the size of a peanut. There, Little Peanut. You have it." Storm grimaces at the nickname but he loves it anyways.

"Ahhh... But you call baby brother or sister that. Father, what kind of peanut is that big?" They both laugh. Storm sits on his heels, wandering why the heck are his parents laughing.

"Oh Storm, my baby. Come here." Seokmin coos at Storm who immediately smiled and crawled to his Father's open arms, sitting perpendicular to his chest so he's cradled against his arms.

"You're just so talkative. I don't know what to do with you." He kisses Storm's forehead and gently rocks him.

"Father, can I sleep here?" Seokmin nods after smiling softly.

"You can always sleep here, baby." He sings a gentle lullaby and Storm starts dozing off.

"Mother, can I hold your hand?" Y/N smiles and immediately gives her left hand while Storm cuddles it to his chest. Her soft fingers caressing the side of his face.

°

Once storm has slept, they settled him in between the two of them. He was laying on his back with his head facing towards Seokmin on the right side. Each of his hanf were wrapped around one of his parents' finger.

It's his sleeping habit to hold something as he sleeps. It's actually because of Seokmin. Since Storm was born, every time the child would be sleepy, he'd stick his index on his hand as his tiny fingers wrapped around his tall and slender one. Now, Storm can't sleep without holding someone's finger. Be it his eunuch or his maid. They'll have to stay beside him as he holds their finger until he falls into a deep slumber.

"Goodnight, Love." Seokmin smiles. Caressing her check ever so gently.

"Goodnight, Love."

°

"Seokmin, Chan! Jihoon hyung wants to see you!" Seungkwan smiles happily while munching on a sweet dessert, Vernon tugging behind him. Still glaring at the older for stealing his biscuit.

"Why?" Chan asks, combing Chen's hair who was now looking up at his father with curious eyes. Seokmin stares at the two, Storm coloring on his lap while he sips his tea.

"I don't know. I'm not Jihoon hyung. He's in the North Wing. In the library. He said bring a pen and a paper..? Was that a paper, Hansol? Yes. A paper. Oh, and hurry up!" Seungkwan takes the seat beside Junhui who was asleep with his arms propped up on the table.

The two brothers rolled their eyes.

"Storm, Father will be back, okay?" Storm looks at him, smiles then nods before sticking his tongue out again as he focuses on his coloring.

"Chen, go to Mother, she's with Y/N noona in the gardens. If she asks, tell her Jihoon hyung needs me and Seokmin hyung, okay?" Chen salutes and runs off the doors, his maids and eunuch having a hard time. Storm rolls his eyes.

"Hey, buddy."

"Uncle Jeonghan!!!!" Storm hops out of Seokmin's previous chair and jumps into Jeonghan's embrace who just came  in with Seungcheol.

"Oof- easy there. Where's Seokmin? Where are the others? Why are Junhui, Seungkwan and Vernon the only ones here?"

"Father and Uncle Chan were called by Uncle Jihoon. Uncle Shua... ermm.. I don't know where he is, probably with Uncle Jihoon in the library. Uncle Soonyoung and Uncle Wonwoo are accompanying Auntie and Mother in the garden where Chen is. And about Uncle Mingyu and Uncle Minghao... Uhh.. I'm not sure. They were here earlier." He shrugs as he scratches his eye lid. Jeonghan nods, leading the child back to the long table where the two (VerKwan) are now coloring using Chen's and Storm's crayons while Jun remains unbothered, still asleep.

"I'll go get some water." Seungcheol nods at Jeonghan who strides gracefully along the halls.

"What are you drawing, Uncle Vernon?" Storm laughs after witnessing Vernon sigh in despair at Chen's green crayon. Giving up coloring, he picks up one of Chen's sharpened pencils and starts doodling some random shapes.

"I don't know. I see it as a fish.." Storm, Seungcheol and Seungkwan all stare at him in disbelief.

"What?" He asks innocently. His eyes showing pure oblivion to whatever these three meant.

"Really, Hansol?!" Seungkwan laughs. "A fish has no wings like that of a butterfly as far as I remember-" he laughs so hard that he starts wheezing. Storm just laughed at his expression of 'uhh.. sorry what?'. Seungcheol shook his head with a soft grin.

°

"Hey. I heard from Storm that Jihoon called you and Chan. What did he talk to you guys about?" Y/N smiles after seeing Storm has drained his energy from playing with Chen, Yuki, Lia and Aki and has now passed out on Seokmin's chest. His chin perched on his shoulder blade, while his limbs dangle lifeless on his sides.

"He needed some ideas on something. We didn't really do any help there. Jisoo hyung had enough of Jihoon hyung's ah no, we shouldn't do this, we shouldn't do that every time we say ideas so he smacked Jihoon hyung's head with a book and nagged him." Y/N laughs. Settling her book down on her table and took Storm out of Seokmin's arms gently and perched him across her chest, cradling him.

Seokmin takes the chair beside hers and adores Storm's peaceful face as he sleeps.

"What was the something?"

"The barn beside the Horse's Stables, do you remember?"

"Yeah..? What about it?"

"Winter's approaching, and the barn doesn't have enough food supply for the horses."

"Ah, so that's why. Jihoon should also take a break. He hasn't come have fun with us for a month now. I'm afraid he's overworking himself." Seokmin nods and swats the stray hairs away from Y/N's face.

"That's what I have told him as well. He has to go Dunvar after this to trade with some things for an other issue he hasn't really talked about us with. My brother has too much on his plate. It's making me guilty."

"What about Dunvar?" Dunvar is a neighboring kingdom at least about 2 weeks away by boat. It's a friendly kingdom, most of Jihoon's wife's relatives and ancestors lived there but she grew up here.

"In order to lessen his burdens, even for just a tiny bit. Me and Chan volunteered to go to Dunvar ourselves to help Jihoon hyung?"

Y/N was silent for a while. Just the trip itself from this Kingdom to that is already 2 weeks away. He's gonna be gone so long, that's for sure.

"H-how long are you going to be gone?"

"3 months, Love. 3 months. But we shall do our best to return as soon as we can so I won't miss you guys too much. We're leaving in 2 weeks, don't worry. We have time together."