IX

Next day eventually came, as always.

Jihoon and Seokmin were up and about at early 4 in the morning. Hearing rustles, Y/N gets out of bed, not really feeling the sleep since last night. She opened her door and shivers as the cold wind blew from her air conditioner.

Light downstairs was open and she was curious. She walks with light steps and hears noise from the kitchen. She'd be sure that this wasn't Jeonghan as he wouldn't wake up before 10 am, and it was barely 5.

She peeks an eye from the door and sees a broad should facing her. An overwhelming thought came upon her and she walked quietly towards that man before sneaking her arms on his waist and bury her face flat on his back which startled him.

"What are you cooking?" Her voice was hoarse as she spoke. Seokmin smiles softly before turning around to face her.

"Just warm soup. I have to go early before dawn breaks today and train with Jihoon hyung." She slams her forehead under his chin where she perfectly reached.

"You only eat that for breakfast? No." She lets him go and pushes him to sit down on the island counter.

"Seokmin, I- Y/N?!" She jumps at her brother's booming morning voice.

"What?!" She whisper-yells and glares at him.

"Did you eat something wrong last night? How are you up at 4:17 in the morning?" Jeonghan stares at her in shock. "You're awake so early!"

"First of all. I could say the same. You don't wake up before 10 and you're this active. Second, who told you I've slept?" She faces Jeonghan with a resting bitch face. Both Seokmin's eyes and his widen and they exclaim in sync that startled her.

"What?! You haven't slept?!" She shrugs nonchalantly and nods. Jihoon appears from the door and freezes seeing her.

"Yes, Jihoon. I know, miracles happen. You can sit down now." She rolls her eyes though she wasn't facing them, she sense Jihoon's presence.

"Hyung, N-noona?!" She turns the stove up and distributes the meal she prepared.

"Yes, Chan. Your very beautiful and amazing noona is awake. Go grab your spoon, sit down and eat. Sheesh, is it such a big deal to see me this awake at the break of dawn?" The boys were speechless as she heads to the living room.

"Y/N! Where are you going? Are you not going to eat?" Jeonghan hollers from his seat.

"I'm not fully awake so I am not eating that. I'll just vomit it later!" She yells back and he facepalms.

°
"Where are you going?" Y/N asks Jeonghan when he's dressed up in... A war suit.

"We're going to train with Jihoon and Seokmin. The others are coming there, nobody is going to be supervising you and Chan when taking your medicine and I don't entrust you with the house. Which means, you and Chan are coming with me. Go and get ready, Chan is taking a bath."

Not too long after, Chan and Y/N came downstairs all ready. Chan was wearing a black leather comfortable formal wear.

Y/N was wearing some dressed Jeonghan had forced her to. It reached just below her knee. It was blue and it had 3/4 see through thin sleeves. She was wearing a black ankle length boots and her hair tied up in a half ponytail braided ribbon.

"Come now. It took you two too long to get ready, sheesh. It's almost 1 pm!" Jeonghan complains, turning off the TV and heading outside the door and the other two followed behind like forced kittens.

When they reached there, the others were practicing hard. Their grunts were heard even gr the entrance of the shaded roofed gymnasium. It was surrounded by trees and a walk from the far side was a cliff that overlooked the glistering blue ocean.

"You two stay here and do nothing! Sit down!" Y/N nods and drags Chan on the bench before he plays with Jeonghan's phone he just handed.

She was just watching them spar-fight and grunt against each other. Those seem real hits and she had to squint her eyes each time one of them fell with a loud thud. They were sparring against some friends in the village that vowed to help set things right.

"Let me try." Chan looks at her horrified. He didn't had enough time to stop her as she was already ahead. They all stopped when she walks up to her brother. "Hannie~ let me try." She smiles sweetly. Jeonghan shakes his head no. She rolls her eyes and takes off the braid, annoyed. Her long dark brown wavy hair flowed up to her waist.

"I don't take no for an answer. Who wants to go first? This is getting boring. You guys are doing it wrong." She glares at Jihoon who snickered but immediately smiled at her when he was caught.

Standing in a fighting stance, one man tried to run at her after Jeonghan nods defeated with a heavy sigh.

"Noona! Watch out!" Chan yells from his seat. She nods at him. Kicking her feet backwards on a cartwheel, hitting the man right on his nose. He lies down, unconscious with a bleeding nose.

She freezes and smiles sheepishly. "Oops. Did I go to hard?" Jeonghan laughs at her, suddenly nervous. He forgot.

His sister knew how to fight. For real.

"Noona, that was awesome!" Chan jumps excitedly and she clicks her tongue while pointing at him with a wink.

She looks around the boys' reactions. Most of the boys she knew, had a smirk that said 'that's how you do it!'. Joshua clapped and told more men to come and try to deal with her.

One. Two. Three.

All nineteen villagers were out cold.

"What the heck are you?!" Jun hides behind Jeonghan who froze.

"A human." She answers excitedly, the adrenaline rush from the fight now oozing through her. "Who wants to go next?"

Seungcheol and Jeonghan shook their heads no.
Joshua pretends to look around.
Jun, Soonyoung and Wonwoo talk nonsense with each other.
Minghao, Mingyu, Vernon and Seungkwan knelt down, fake crying in surrender.

She scoffs. Chickens.

She looks at Seokmin who was somewhere in the back, further than the others who had a proud smile on his face. He put his thumb up and she looked away. Her ears flared red in embarassment.

And she dare not look at him. Sweat was pouring down his head and face that travelled down his neck and collarbones. And plus the fact they are all wearing white sleeveless shirts. See through. Wtaf-

He looks like a snacc- okay stop.

Jihoon smirks at her, and walks forward. The boys looked at each other in warning. Although Y/N was a forehead taller than Jihoon, this man is powerful, she can swear.

"Wanna spar?" She smirks at Jihoon.

"Sure, why not?" Jihoon shrugs and walks somewhere near Chan to drink his water.

"Be careful." She smiles softly at Seokmin who mouthed the words and nods gently.

"I will." She mouths back.

"Noona!! Be careful!! Hyung is meanie!!!" She laughs at Chan who was frantically screaming.

"Don't worry, Chan." She shouts back.

The first move was from Jihoon. He attempts to punch her but she easily dodges it and throws a punch on his side. Quite a harsh one, it moved Jihoon a few steps and look at her with a shocked smile.

Jihoon turns serious and runs to her. Kicking her leg and it made her kneel. They all froze in place but she immediately stands up, ignoring the sting that will probably cause her to limp later. She headbutss Jihoon and he lays back before picks himself up. They spar for a while, vice versa in sending the other down.

"I see, you still has it, Y/N, My Queen." She paused in kicking Jihoon by the shoulder and falls down, landing on her right elbow.