XI

"We should head back now. The others might be worried." Y/N softly mutters while brushing her slender hands on Seokmin's brown hair.

The Prince had his eyes closed and ignored her. He peeks one eye open and frowns. "Let's stay for a while."

She looks up and sighs. "Look, I really like to stay but the bugs are eating my legs and your head isn't light, you know?" She glares at Seokmin who sat up and rolls his eyes playfully.

"Come on, then." He offers his hand but she stands up on her own, walking ahead without looking back. "Hey! Wait for me!" When she hears him running, she starts to run faster.

°

"Where have you two been, huh?" Jeonghan smirks when the two show up finally after suddenly disappearing. Y/N ran to him and encages herself with her brother's arms.

"Just by the cliff. Protect me, Hannie. I made him run." She mumbles against his shoulder, he laughs.

"Noona! Are you and Seokmin hyung a thing now?" She whips her head at Seungkwan who had a sly smile plastered on his face.

"No-"

"Yes, Seungkwan. So stay away from her. Your noona is mine." Seokmin smiles proudly and she buries herself further into Jeonghan's shoulder, biting him.

"What? You two were gone and now you're a thing-"

"Shut up, Jeonghan. I didn't say anything about you and Seungcheol being together." Jeonghan's ears flared in embarrassment and he pushes her away, she laughs.

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes and walks over to his boyfriend.

"Hyung! Noona is mine! How could you?!" Chan cries and throws his water bottle in frustration. Y/N runs to him laughing.

"Chan, you're my baby. Don't worry. I'm always your noona." Chan's eyes brighten up and Seokmin rolls his eyes behind them.

"Really?" Chan sniffles and she smiles.

"Oh hey, you're this handsome guy's lover now?" Her smile immediately turns into a frown and she grits her teeth.

"Chan, go to Jeonghan." He nods, quickly wiping his stray tears and hiding behind Jeonghan's back. "Seokmin, go there with Chan. Don't give me that look! Just do as I say!"

"Sheesh, fine." He smiles then walks over to the others.

"What's it to you?" She crosses her arms. Eunseo smirks. Her minions try to hold their chin up but is clearly terrified of the girl's capabilities.

"It's worth a ton. I actually liked him-" a slap met her face and Y/N grimaced. Disgusted.

"Ew. What did you put on your face? The texture's like trash." She wipes her hand on Eunseo's shirt and huffs. "You know what? I'm not in the mood to quarrel against a grape-brain like you. This day is too amazing for your presence to be acknowledged."

"What would you do? I got some nice juice about him. He slept with-"

"Bitch. I swear to God if you don't shut that mouth of yours right now, I am dragging you by your hair." Y/N rolls her eyes and clenches her knuckles. Holy skies, I pray for patience.

"Yesterday-"

"You asked for it." She grabs Eunseo's hair and the other two pry her away. Mingyu and Jeonghan immediately locks Y/N in their arms. "Let me go!"

"I want you to hear the words you wouldn't want to. I am exposing what that man's dirt is. That man is not who you think he is. Yes, you are my enemy but hear my words out. He was with a lady looking like a noble yesterday early morning at dawn-"