III

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 : 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙

Jihoon was spacing out in front of the breakfast prepared for him. The Princess showed worry in her eyes and her actions as she gently clasps her hands in his.

Jihoon jolts in shock but soon composes himself. With a little smile, they continue to eat breakfast.

"Y/N, pass me that salt." She looks at her father then does as she's told.

"Here you go, Father." He smiles and continues to eat.

The table was awfully quiet but it was a comforting kind of quiet. It was peaceful and the atmosphere was gentle.

"Father, what errands are you going to make me do today?" Jeonghan politely smiles and his father hands him a small list. He nods.

"What about me-" he glares at Y/N playfully but with a warning.

"Do you even realize how much trouble you've attracted because of your ill-temperedness?" She rolls her eyes and sulks. Jeonghan suppresses his laughter.

"Well, they were being awfully annoying by standing on my way with such slow movements!" She puts her utensils down and rubs her face in annoyance.

"But that doesn't mean you'd throw hands!" He softly laughs while she just glares at him. "You're a Lady. Be more proper, will you? You ain't going outside the house."

"But-"

"No buts, Young Lady. Continue your meal." She smiles clearly pissed and eats forcefully.

The Youngest Prince was still unconscious in bed. The Physician said there was absolutely nothing to worry about though.

She was born 2 years after Jeonghan but older than Minghao, Seungkwan and Vernon. She was born on the same day as Jeonghan but in year 1997, which makes her the Prince's Noona.

"How is Chan doing? Still unconscious?" A gentle mellow voice had startled her from her trance of wiping the Prince's forehead in subconscious mode.

"Yeah, he still is." Seokmin sits quite a distance from her but still on the bed after he'd snatch the towel away from her grasp, to wipe Chan on his own.

She just looks at the still sleeping guy. He took quite a harsh blow on his head. She hopes he does not get amnesia later. Heck, the town square is already chaotic enough.

There were no words spoken and she could already sense the awkwardness, so she excuses herself from the Prince and dashes outside to find her brother. Yes, she escaped the house.

He seems cold. Sheesh, if he didn't like my presence back in the room, he could've just spoken! Not pretend as if I wasn't there until the atmosphere already shoved me out the door!

"Hao, have you seen my brother?" She smiles at Minghao who was resting against one of the wooden benches at the side of the court, while the others play basketball.

"Hm... I don't know. I thought he'd be with you. Don't worry. I'm calling him right now." She nods. This place was of futuristic views but it's ruled by Monarchy. Though, there aren't flying cars and trains that magically swerve in the air.

"Ah, okay Hyung. Yes... Bye. He said he's getting the chores finished, he'd return later. He just needs the satins and brocades from the clothing store then he'll go home." She nods at Minghao.

"Say, have you heard of the Princes or seen them before? Your father is a close Minister of the King. He must've at least brought you once with him, right?" She spaces out at the flower in front of her. Minghao thoughtfully leans his head back and scratches his head.

"Hm... I guess I did. But, only the youngest Prince, and I was about 8 that time. He was a bubbly Prince, very outgoing and kind." He smiles as he reminisced the memory of the Young Prince becoming his friend once in childhood.

"Oh. He sounds nice." He nods, then Jeonghan appears from the side whilst carrying loads of bags and plastics. She stands up and helps him carry a few stuff.

They arrived home and their Father was nowhere around. It was not rare since he was a busy man. Jihoon pops out from the hallway.

"Your High-" Jeonghan smiles.

"Oh, please don't. I don't really like being addressed like that. You're my hyung, right? Just call me Jihoon." He speaks softly before he crinkles his eyes into thin crescents. Jeonghan was baffled but nods anyways.

"Where's Father?" He softly mumbles and Jihoon peeks at him while drinking his glass of iced water.

"Ahh.. He didn't say. But he told me he'd be back before dinner." Jeonghan smiles then nods.

"Have you guys had lunch yet?" Jihoon shakes his head no while Jeonghan nods after him. "Y/N, go get me this... And that... And this... That" she rolls her eyes but obeys nonetheless.

"Uh hyung," Jeonghan swiftly looks at him while chopping the vegetables. "Please be informal with us. Just call us by our names. I'm trying to forget the incident, you see." He smiles softly and the elder nods.

"Okay, if you say so. Y/N, go check on Chan." She widens her eyes and points at her self. "Yes, you. Is there any other Y/N in this household besides you?" She glares at him.

"Why did I even bother?" She grumbles while heading upstairs. Making her way into the room besides hers, Chan is there still asleep.

She stares at him. Silently cursing the Prince for sleeping so long-

He coughs and her eyes widen, immediately running to his side for aid. She hands him some water and he gulps it down before staring at her.

"JEONGHAAAAANNNN!!!" Poor brother came running to her place with Jihoon and Seokmin following suit behind him.

"He is awake. That's all." She smiles and heads to the corner when he glares at her and his knuckle up in the air.

The Princes reunite happily, minor celebrating the regained consciousness of the Prince.

"Ouch!" They look at Jeonghan and Y/N. She was clutching her forehead and he was literally staring her down with his hands on his hips.

"You scared me, you brat! Don't you dare do that again! I thought something happened to you!" She smiles sheepishly and hugs him, he melts down and eventually hugs her back.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know what to do. He was staring at me." She points at Chan and doesn't even bother to glare at him.

"You do realize he's a Prince, right?" She looks at him with her chin against his chest and he's looking down at her.

"And you realize I'm older than him, right? Besides, he (Jihoon) told us to be informal. That's exactly what I'm doing." She sassed. Playfully patting his arm, spinning around, blowing a kiss before running downstairs.

"Yoon Y/N! I swear to God-" he follows after her.

"Hyung, where are we? What happened?" Chan innocently asks Jihoon and he softly explains. Chan seems to have taken grasp of the current situation outside the village. What will happen now that the rebels are in rule?

"So... That hyung is Jeonghan hyung and that noona is Y/N?" Seokmin nods while patting his head softly.

"Now let's go downstairs, Jeonghan hyung is preparing lunch for us. I'll just get my wife." Jihoon smiles.

The younger two nod and settle downstairs to watch some movies, after asking Jeonghan for permission, of course. He's still one of the owners of the house that's providing roof over their head.

"Tough life."