XIV

Days have passed, today is Jeonghan and Y/N's birthday. Jeonghan turned 25 while Y/N turned 23.

"Happy birthday, you two!" Their friends gathered around and greeted after singing the birthday song.

"Noona, I have a present to give you!" Chan comes over running and smacks her with a big hug. They both laugh when they almost lost their balance.

"Thank you, Channie~" she ruffles his hair and he smiles 'eee'. His eyes adorbaly disappearing into thin crescent as his smile gradually grew in size.

He hands her a box and then runs away somewhere. "Aww.. He wrapped it awfully. Such a cutie!" She giggles and they just laughed at her.

Weird. Peculiar. Name her. But in Seokmin's eyes, she's someone who adorable and smol that he has to protect and cherish for as long as he lives.

/Right back at 'ya, pal! You're welcome!/

"Open the gift." Jeonghan ushers and smiles widely as he also received tons of gifts that he had to squat down.

She does as she's told. And her eyes widen in shock! No way.

Chan... Is having a child?! I mean, it's a good thing but in her view, he's her baby brother. A baby. Baby!

"Oh my gosh." She covers her mouth when she sees another picture. "Jihoon is having twins?!" She screams in delight. She screeches like a dolphin that Jeonghan had to throw the remote at her for her to shut up. Just then, Jihoon, the Princess along with Yuki, Chan and another beautiful looking girl came inside. .

"Aaaaackkk!!!!" She throws the pictures and lunges at them happily.

"Y/N, shut up!" They all chorus but HSE doesn't care a bit. Her mouth was agape

"Chan... Wha- How-" her eyes were sparkling as she stared at Chan who was shying from her gaze.

"They already knew, Noona. I was planning to tell you but Jeonghan hyung told me to just say it now. He knew how much you'd be so happy as I 'grew up'." She screams in delight and hugs him.

"Okay, that's enough, child. Get back here." Seungcheol grabs her arm and pulls her back into the living room with the others following.

"Congratulations, you two... Wow. Jihoon. Yuki isn't a year old yet and now you're having twins!" Jeonghan laughs and slings an arm over Chan's shoulder.

"Actually... I have quite something for everyone too." Y/N smiles and they all look at her in anticipation. "Hannie~ I know how much you adored kids." His eyes widen. She looks at Seokmin who's clearly still oblivious to what's going on.

"W-wait. Don't tell me-" Jeonghan's eyes and smile widen.

"I'm pregnant. With Seokmin's child." They all holler happily except Seokmin who's currently still processing the situation. She laughs and heads over to him.

Grabbing his wrists, entangling them on her back, planting her chin on his chest, she snakes her arms around his waist and he pulls her closer.

"Minmin... You're going to be a Father." She kisses his chin softly and looks at his reaction. His eyes widen and he starts to smile.

"M-me? I'm going to be a Dad?" She nods happily and he carries her in pure bliss. Her legs wrapped around his waist while her fingers entangle on his soft hair.

They were about to kiss when Jeonghan screams. "Okay, you two! I know you are happy but please! There are children here and yes, Chan! You belong in that list. No, don't look at me like that."

°

It was already evening, the others are having a blast downstairs along with some of their noble guy friends. Seokmin and Y/N stayed upstairs in his room.

Him sitting on the edge if his bed and her perched on his embrace as they watch a cartoon movie in the flat screen on the wall.

"I must be dreaming... Right?" She humms when Seokmin whispers in her ear softly, though she couldn't see. She knee he was smiling basing on the tone and emotion displayed on his voice.

"Silly... No." She caresses the hands resting on her stomach, gently caressing it, which belonged to him.

"It's your birthday, but you gave me something I can't be happier about. So this was how Jihoon hyung felt when Noona told him she was pregnant with Yuki." She looks at him from his shoulder and see that his eyes were brimming with tears.

She kneels on the mattress before sitting on her heels. She took hold of his face ever so gently and kissed his eyelids. His tears fell and she wiped it with her thumb.

"Why are you crying?" She tilts her head on the side slightly and shows a very soft smile, caressing his face with utmost care as if she was holding an already broken glass, not wanting it to break further.

"I'm just so happy... I really really love you. Now, you're bearing my child. We're going to have our own family. This ring, symbolizes how much I really love you." She nods at his words with a smile.

"No. You gave me a blessing. I'm so- I can't say it in words. I love you." She kisses his forehead and he closes his eyes with a smile.

"I love you more. And you, little peanut. Daddy loves you so much too. I will do anything, I say everything I can do just to keep you and your mother the happiest people on the planet." Her heart melted at the way Seokmin laid on his stomach and talked to her stomach cutely. He was so precious.

They laid on each other's embraces, completely ignoring the movie playing and started to fall asleep as Seokmin sings a soft song with his angelic voice.

As Y/N competely falls into slumber, Seokmin gently presses his lips against her forehead.

Placing his hand gently against her flat stomach, he smiles. He still can't believe the fact that he will be a father someday. Great one at that.

He already planned the future of his much he'll spoil the child with his love and care. He'll be stern and strict yet caring and gentle at the same time.

He wants to be a father whom his children can easily talk to. He wants his child to grow up thinking no matter what he/she decides on whatever, his parents will always have his back and support him.

"Little peanut. I'll give you everything I have. As a Prince, as a Father, as a Best Friend and as your companion in your daily life in the future. I can't wait to meet you little peanut. Me and your mother are so happy... I love you lots. Have a pretty tight sleep in there." He gets up just to kiss her stomach after a gentle caress of his thumb.

"Goodnight, My Queen..." He smiles happily after planting a kiss on her temple and she snuggles closer to his neck in search of warmth before finally closing his eyes to sleep.

They are so getting nagged by Jeonghan tomorrow for not turning the TV off before bed. Goodluck.

/Good night, people❤/