VIII

"The Young Masters have both over exhaust themselves. What have they been doing? Over fatigue. Over exhaustion. Overworked." The Physician sighs after he examines Chan and Y/N.

Y/N's words finally made Jihoon think straight. It was the spur of the moment. He admits, he was wrong. So wrong and he apologizes. The others are just downstairs watching a movie. Jihoon, Seokmin and Jeonghan were the only ones upstairs.

"Are they okay, though? Nothing else serious besides the fatigue or something?" The Physician smiles and shakes his head no. They all sigh in relief. Jeonghan looks at his sister softly and he smiles.

"I have to go now, I have another patient to check in the village. The prescriptions, here." He hands Seokmin a piece of paper and excuses himself.

Not too long later, Y/N slowly wakes up.
"Hannie~?" Jeonghan walks over to her and immediately encaged her protectively in his arms. One hand across her back diagonally and the other flushing her head against his neck.

"I'm here... I'm here." She tears up and hugs him back.

"I-I'm sorry... I haven't told you. I- I-" he shushes her with a gentle reassuring kiss on her left temple.

"It's okay, I understand. Don't worry anymore, okay? I was just worried. Please don't make me lose my shit again." She nods and hugs him tighter.

He eventually lets go after a while. Cupping her face while his thumbs wipes her tears away. He flashes a soft smile and plants a long sweet kiss on her forehead. She closes her eyes with a quiet smile. "I have to go to buy your medicine. I'll be right back, okay?" She nods.

"I'll come with you to buy Chan's hyung." Jeonghan nods at Jihoon and they exit, carefully closing the door.

Seokmin sits down at the chair in front of her. She refuses to meet his eyes, she doesn't even know why.

"Look at me, please." His voice sounds in pain so she can't help but indeed look at him, when she does, she widens her eyes.

"What happened to your face?!" He just looks at her as she gets out of bed and disappears into the bathroom before returning with an aid kit. She covers her crossed legs and pulls his arm to get closer.

"You really care about Chan, huh?" She doesn't look at him but focus on the cut on his forehead that was bleeding. He hisses when the alcohol meets his flesh and she blows on it ever so gently.

"Of course. Chan is like my younger brother. I came to be attached to him as time passed. He just seems like he really needs she female other than the Princess in his life." He softly nods, staring at her eyes that were intently focused on his wound.

"Chan is attached to you as well. He always complains why you didn't get to be our sister." She softly laughs. Once she finished, her eyes fall upon his busted lip.

"How did you hurt yourself?" She softly mumbles, taking hold of his jaw softly while her finger dabs the ointment on the edge of his bleeding lip.

"I was fighting with Jihoon hyung. We had to spar against each other." She finishes his wound and puts the ointment back in the kit. She's aware of the closeness between them two and she doesn't mind.

"Why do you hurt me like this?" Her eyes widened softly hearing him. He sounds so done, so tired. She tilts her head to the side, deep in thoughts why.

"What do you mean?" She whispers. Seokmin follows her and leans his jaw against his hand.

"You don't realize how much I've panicked seeing you collapse back there. What are you doing to me?" She stares at his eyes in search if the emotion she thinks, but there was none. He was sincere. There were no emotions of joking.

"What am I doing to you, Seokmin?" He rolls his eyes in annoyance and softly grabs her cheek to kiss her forehead, her nose bridge and the tip of her nose so gently.

"That." She ducks her head. Her hair covering her tinted ears and cheeks. "Don't make me worried again." He caresses her hair after a long kiss on the crown of her head. He stands up from the chair and exits the room.

What the hell just happened?

She looks over at Chan whose eyes start to flutter open. "Chan... How are you feeling?" He looks at her and smiles weakly.

"Noona..." She nods and helps him sit up when he attempts to. "Water please..." She leans over to the table top and hands him the glass.

"Do you want to go downstairs? The others are watching a movie." He nods and they walk out of bed.

When they headed downstairs, they were watching a horror movie and mist of them were screaming. She looks at Chan who looked at her and silently laughed.

"Oh! You guys are awake. Come here." Wonwoo smiles and urges them, 10 different heads smiled at them. She immediate of avoided eye contact with Seokmin who just laughed softly.

Both her and Chan walked towards them. She was about to bolt to sit beside Mingyu but Chan beat her to it. She smiles but internally killed Chan in her mind.

"Hehehe. You can sit next to Seokmin hyung, noona." She narrows her eyes at Chan and drags her feet towards Seokmin since it's the only vacant spot available.

She grabs Seokmin's arm in panic every time the monster appears or the music gets really loud. Seungkwan is almost crying in the corner hugging Vernon who is also containing his screams.

"Why are you so scared?" Seokmin whispers softly on Y/N's ears and she looks at him with teary eyes. He widens his eyes and wipes the stray tears with his forefinger.

"Okay then... Just don't watch." She sniffles and plants her cheeks on his back facing the door while she hugs his left arm.

What are they doing? Flirting? Jeez. Never in her life she thought she would be flirting, moreover, to a Prince! It seems wrong but she can't find a wrong and angle to the answer 'why?'

"Change the movieeee!!!!" Seungkwan cries and they all sigh in relief when Wonwoo bravely stands up and exits the movie. Y/N let go of Seokmin's arm but didn't pry her head off of his forearm.

"Should we watch '365 Days', then?" A remote comes flying on Jun's head.

"There are children here! How could you!" Seungcheol glares at the Chinese man who shrugged his shoulders.

"It was a question-suggestion not a declarative statement. There's actually a difference." They all roll their eyes while Seokmin, Minghao, Mingyu, Seungkwan, Vernon, Chan and Y/N looks so clueless.

"What's '365 Days' about?" Chan innocently asks.

"Good Lord. How am I supposed to answer this innocent child- oh thank goodness Jeonghan and Jihoon, you guys came back!" Joshua exclaims.

°

"Chan?" He looks over his shoulder and sees Jihoon. He smiles lightly.

"Hyung!" He calls in a light tone. Jihoon felt so stupid. This child was so kind for the world. He only wanted to help Jihoon and Seokmin carry the burden and pressure but Jihoon being stupid, punched him. And yet, here he is. Smiling as if nothing happened.

"I'm sorry, Chan. Hyung punched you. Y/N was right, even though I was mad and was worried, that gave me no reason to punch you for only wanting to help me." The younger shakes his head quickly.

"You were right, hyung. I shouldn't have been reckless. I almost killed myself if noona arrived a little later. I'm sorry, hyung." Jihoon smiles then hugs his younger brother dearly close to him.

"It's okay now, just... Just please, Chan. Take care of yourself. If you want something, please ask me or Seokmin so we won't be worried. Okay?" Chan nods.

"Go to sleep, now." He hugs Chan once again before closing the balcony sliding door and walking to his room to sleep.