chapter 12 : short

Told form blossom's point of view

Was someone watching us? Did they confuse brick for bommer? Or what?

" you mean brick" he placed his hand on my shoulder. He knows never to touch me there. " bubbles called" I begin. " what did she say?" He asked. " she wants her crush back in his own body" I smirked. " hey brick" 'bucth' stepped out of the bush on the right of me and bommer. " how did you know!?" They asked. " please, I noticed when you first wore his hat forwards" I said. " then why didn't you call it off!?" They both asked.

" I like to see males suffer because of me. What even casued this to happen?" I asked. " well it started when princess and seudsa came to us" began bommer. " let me guess, they need something for you, three" I rolled my eyes. " no actually, princess want something form brick" bommer said, but brick covered his (own) mouth.

" what did he say?" I heard all of it, I just wanted to more information about it. " he said they just wanted to test something on us, forefully" brick answred. " yeah and princess really what to force a ring on b-" brick covered his (own) mouth again. " okay. Have fun trying to go back to normal" I started to walk away. I stayed where i can here them, but they couldn't see me.

" I told you not to tell anyone about what happened last night!" Brick snapped. " sorry. Well she does have beuaty and you know what she is always talking about" bommer said. " We're just enemies" brick sighed.  What is even going on? " we're gonna be rich, agian!" The morebucks was dancing with my father. I had just got back and things got weirder.

It was nine at night and I wanted a little me time. Since princess, my father, and mrs. Morebucks is out eating dinner and balnda is at her friends house, i deiced to watch an moive i longed to watch. My mom was my age when she wacthed Heathers so i guess that means I can watch it. Just when i sat and got ready to push play, someone konced on the forunt door. When i opened it, i saw brick with the flowers were nedded for the science project.

" what are you doing here?" I asked, aynoded. " aren't we supposed to work on our project?" He rolled his eyes. " can't we do that tomorrow?" Normally, i would work on it just to get it done, but I really want to watch heathers. Becuase isn't it like mean girls? " let's just get it done and over eith!" He invited himself in. " gosh dang it!" I mubbled. " i see you wanna not be a good girl anymore" he smriked and winked at the same time. Is that even allowed!? " how do you know what heathers is rated?" I asked. " trust me, i know" he patted me on the head.

" well my mom wacthed it when she was sixteen!" I pointed out. " why don't you watch the Morden version of it?" He asked. " mean girls? Wacthed it to many times" i sighed. " then watch something else" he rolled his eyes. " no! I wanna watch some kids get blown up!" I shouted. " well thanks for spoiling the movie!" He snapped. " you're welcome!" I laughed.

" I didn't really mean it!".

" I knew that, dumb head!".

Brick forced me to do the project and i deiced to multi task. I'll work on the project and watch heathers. Man, i love this gift only women have! But after the moive, brick was the one crying. Why? " why did they have to kill jd?" He complained. " he was a heacking pyshco!" I told him. " but yet so nice" what the heack is worng with this guy? I mean he is a villan, so maybe being a pyshco is being nice in brick's eyes.

That's just stupid.

It has to be right!                           

⚘ A/n : sorry it's so short, I don't have any more ideas for this part ♀️