chapter 19 : the cruse

Told form princess's point of view

I wonder how my brickie bear is doing. I walked to the old mashion and letted myslef in. " beastly brikie, i'm home!" I laughed. " I'm just here, so you can show you're face" I smriked.

" why would I show my fave to the women who did this to me?" He asked. " don't be so dramatic, dear and show me your handsome face" I laughed. " go away" he ordred. " before i leave, tell me how's is she doing?" I smirked.

It was a normal day at new Townsville high, but princess was jealous as she could ever be *no p.o.v*. " what's the madder, princess?" Bubbles walked over to her and asked. " aren't you a bit mad that blossom has been eating lunch with that new boy?" Princess pointed to brick who was making blossom mad, like ussal.

" not at all. I'm glad she isn't all over him for a kiss" bubbles smiled. " what made her change?" Princess asked. " when she read beauty and the beast to her little sister" bubbles answred. " thanks for the peap talk, bubbles, but I'm all peapie now. So goodbye" princess pushed the blonde over to anthoer lunch table.

" seudsa, make me some dust that'll transform someone into a beast!" Princess ordred seudsa. It was end of a school day at new Townsville high and princess tranformed into her black z ray slef and rushed to her and seudsa's hide out. " will you use it on the lame powerpuff zs?" Sedusa asked. " no, but one of them could learn to love the beast" princess smikred.

It was anthoer normal day at new Townsville high and princess was going to give a make over to her next victim, right after she figured out who it would be. " should I do Randy, i mean he does spend so time with that little blossom" she wondred. " nah, he'll find it like a joke". " how about buch or bommer?" Princess asked herself. " bommer won't just do, after all he is kind of dumb. Buch, on the other hand is kind of a show off".

" I need to know who's going to be dusted right now!" Princess whinned. Just then she saw brick walk to miss. Kene's homeroom. " maybe I'll use it on blossom" she walked to her homeroom as well.

" today, I'll be subbing for Mr. Doveman for the literature class for today" miss. Kene smiled. " now, today we'll be studying fairytales" princess's twin friends looked at blossom and giggled. Blossom just ironged it. " now can anybody tell me what was chaged in cinderella?" Miss. Kene asked the class. Blossom raised her hand and the teacher called on her. 

" Cinderella was changed because the step sisters caught off thier goes to fit in the glass slipper,  but when the foot man saw the blood, he didn't let the sister's try the slipper on" blossom explined. " very good" miss. Kene smiled. " why don't you ask her about the old beuaty and the beast since she basically comes form it" laughed the twin firends of princess morebucks.

" just because blossom likes to read the old version of beauty and the beast, doesn't mean you should pick on her" miss kene told them. The twins just rolled thier eyes. Princess handed her twin friend spit-ball straws and told them to aim at blossom and so they did. After being hit ten times, blossom asked to go to the bathroom.

As blossom walked to the bathroom, princess followed her with the dust seudsa had made for her. When blossom was just washing her hands, princess came in with the dust. " hey, blossom, could you be a doll and put this on your face?" Princess handed blossom the dust. " why?" She asked. " because it'll help with your dry skin" princess lied. " but i don't have dry skin" blossom sighed. " it'll make you look better" princess lied yet agian. " no thanks, morebucks" blossom lefted princess in the bathroom.

When it was lunch, rpincess watched blossom talk to brick. Well, blossom was reading and brick was brothering her. Princess thought she saw brick mouth the words " i love you" to blossom and that made her get up and go away. " oh, she is going to get it" princess thought. Just as she was going to throgh her garbage away, she passed brick and told him to meet her by an old shopping maul later that day.

" princess, where are you?" Brick called out, once he was near the old shopping maul. " right here and i brought a firend along" princess and seudsa stepped out in thier dark z ray self. " break up with bloss, I'm bored" princess laughed. " me and that bow girl are and will never be a thing" brick rolled his eyes.

" than you'll have no problem with me being your girlfriend!" Princess smiled. " now I do have a problem with that" he sighed. " what?" Princess shouted. " I mean you are kind of flakey and a but bratty" brick said. " then you better kill her" princess said. All brick could say was "no".

" fine then, you leave me no choice" princess smiked. Seudsa handed princess the dust and she poured it onto brick. " take a look handsome" sesudsa shoved a mrioir into brick's face. Brick saw that he had now black eyes and fangs. " don't worry, you're real beauty will see you just with black eyes" seudsa told him.

Brick wouodn't dare to face me *Princess p.o.v*. " i guess blossom isn't really your beuaty, so stop this nonsense and I'll change you back" I said. " I would rather stay in the shadows" brick sighed. " fine, then. While you're in the shadows, could you kill blossom for me?" I asked him. " why do you want her dead?" He asked me. " well he sister will be tonight, so she would just be a waste of space with all her loved ones gone" I answred.

" what about her mother?" Brick asked. " her, she's still in Paris, maybe she don't return at all" I smriked. " if you're not going to kill her, then tell her mother doesn't love her anymore and her sister is dead" i laughed. " you're such a sick little brat" he mubbled. " brick, if you want to return to normal, get a girl like me" I said, before I lefted.