chapter 3 : Gaston is the beast

Told form blossom's point of view

I read the books that were in the bedroom I was staying in. I sat by the windowsill with the windows cracked. When a pebble hit me on the head. " hey!" I looked out the window.

" blossom, let down your hair!".

" it can't be him!".   

Told form no one's point of view

" I told you to f off!".

Blossom was still sititng on the sidewalk as everyone was still at the dance.

A man with dark red hair and dark green eyes came out. " what you don't like my joke and gift?" He sat next to blossom. " i really dislike frogs" blossom kept her eyes on the road. " especially when you kiss them" the man laughed. " now tell me why are you here, aku?" Blossom said. " I want the beauty of you to be part of my children" the man answred. " you mean you want me, a sixteen year old with a future, to bare your, a 40 year old, children?" She asked.

" yes! Aku would love that!" Blossom smile truned into a frown. " let me repeat that i'm a sixteen year old girl and i have a future, while your a 40 year old man. So why would i marry you and have yiur children?" She asked. " becuase this" aku snapped his fingers. Blossom shoe was out of the gum and the song Kiss Me Deadly By Lita Ford played. Aku forced her to dance. As the song was about to end, he spun blossom aorund. As he spun her, the top of blossom's dress went away. " now we kiss" as aku lips were about to tocuh blossom, she started to fell sick.

" oh gosh! I think i'm going to trow up!" She ran over to the trash can. Her bangs got in the way when she kelt over the trash can. " here let any help" he gave her a black jacket. " no! You helped enough!" She snapped. After she was done, aku had a pair of glass slippers on a red satian pillow. " for you, my princess" blossom just rolled her eyes. She took one off the pillow and broke it. She took a shard and stap him in his heart.

He transformed into a tall black shoadow monster with dark green eyes. He two black horns on eacth side of his head. His red hair was gone.
" go away!" Blossom snapped. " now what is a beauty without her beast?" Aku laughed. Blossom had enough of this man.

" don't you get it! Or do I have to yell it for your old man ears!? I am teenage girl and you're an old man! It is worng and sick that you want to me to bare your children! Plus, why would i give me my future to be a house wife to an old man!? Wait you're not even a man! You're a demon! So got out of here! Just becuase things didn't sork out with hyper blossom, dosen't mean you come to the second girl you tuink is pretty! I don't need any boy or man to protect me! Got that!" Blososm shouted.

" but what's a beuaty without her prince or beast?" Aku asked. " your not even a prince or beast! You're like Gaston!" She yelled. " fine, then let any give you a gift" aku smirked. " whatever makes you go faster" blossom rolled her eyes.

" have mercy!" Black dust came around her. It replaced her choltes with something he liked. Blossom hair was in a high pony, but he's bow had pink jewels. She had on a pink geine girl bra like thing top. She had on see pink through paints that were kind of baggy. She had on gloden sandles that had pink jewels on the end.

" pervert!" Blossom placed her hands over her belly. " here smell the roses" aku pushed her into the rose bush behind them. " I would rather belly dance for one boy than marry you!" She yelled as aku went back to his human form. " fine then. You'll dnace for one or the rowdyruff boys z" he smirked. " I said one boy, not a dim wit. Plus, it's not written in stone" blossom pointed out. " thank you" aku amde a stone fall onto blossom's belly. 

" sweet candy!" Aku walked home. " oh hey a jacket!" Blossom found a version of the ppgz jacket, but black and red. It also had an r in place of the p. " who's is it? Meh, i don't really give an s right now" she putted it on.

" great job brick!" Buch yelled form a bush behind the school. " what!?" Brick snapped. " you couldn't tie your jacket aorund your wiast like a decant person?" Buch snapped. " I thought I did" brick said. " well ya didn't" buch rolled his eyes. " why are we even here?" Bommer asked. " buch wants to see blossom's new outfit" brick rolled his eyes. " did you see blossom's new outfit? It's more like i dream a geine blossom" buch refred to the i dream a geine show. " no more tv for you" brick said.

" good bye, dad!" Blossom shouted into her phone. " man is getting a dervioce and thinks he can make me love with him by giving me stuff" the gym doors opened. " don't ask!" Bubbles and buttercup came out.     

Why is aku here?* blossom p.o.v*. " I said blossom, let down your hair" he laughed. " aku, go away, pretty please" I begged. " but I just got here" I saw him standing right behind me. He kade a white wedding dress come on me.  The room truned in a church that looked like it wa for a wedding. " ready, my swetheart?" Heack no!

I grabed a shape pice of metal and stuck it though his heart. " I will found you, blossom no madder what world you're in" were his last words. He went away in bule smoke. A pain in my heart struck. I held my hands over my heart as I tried to ease the pain. But then it went away.

Did aku cast the spell on my heart?