TO TURN BACK TIME

If you ntoiced in the title, i did not put "chapter", so this isn't a chapter nor a short. This is merely a message that could make you guys mad. So here's the backstory. When i was little, i got up from my room and found my mom alseep on the couch wacthing the labyrinth. When i saw ludo come on, i was scared and ran back to my room. Fastfowrd to 2021 and i finally wacth the labyrinth in the am of April fools day and I love it! The bad side to this wonderful moive is that I can't stop writing the au for animes I like!

So now I've made a mistake once I published this book. I now want to unpublish it, but can't. Because i hate unpusblishing books that have so many reads. Ture i did unpisublish Power High, but i really didn't like that. I think the reason why I'm slacking on my writing for this is because I don't really have ideas. BUT HAVE NO FEAR! I really like the beauty and the beast au as much as the labyrinth. As i was having this inner conflict, i had written some chapters of a couple labyrinth au stories for ppgz taking place in the ppgz anime. But now I have found a solution! This won't be the third book in the beauty and the beast au series. That's right, Blossom And The Curse Boy is the last book in the series. If you don't like how I ended it, then you can write fanficitons about what you think the ending is on your wattpad account, but GIVE ME CERIDT! If you wanna share your theories on the ending, you could also click on my account and go to conversations, then write it there.

Also in my labyrinth au book i already wrote, i changed balnda's name to kasey, just to make the book like the anime more. If you want me to keep calling her balnda, just say so. But if you want me to change it, just say so. I could always rewrite it. TO be honest,  have way to much ideas for the labyrinth au book, but i know who will be Sarah Williams, Toby Williams, and the goblin king.

Just to be nice, I'll publish a chapter with this. Btw, the chapter i'm gonna post this with is my favoitre chpater i've written so far.

Bye Bye!