chapter 20 : the turth

Told form blossom's point of view

I was reading in the libray by a window with fresh fallen snow on it, when noir rushed towards me. " good day, noir" I smiled. " blossom, you're free to go" he sighed. " what? But the deal" I said. " it's gone, your sister needs you" he told me. " who did you hear this form?" I asked. " today, some girl form town came in and told me" he answred. " thank you" i weaked smiled. " you're welcome" he said.

I rushed to my father's home, hoping balnda was alright. When i got home, i heard her cry from the backyard. I ran to the backside of the house and side balnda tied up to a tree. She had on a tinktop and jean shorts. " balnda!" I rushed to her aid. When I layed my hand on her, she was freezing. I untied her and carried her into the house.

I wrapped her up in a blanket and placed her by the fire place. As she spelt, i made her some hot soup. By the time she woke up, the soup was hot and ready. " here" i handed her the soup. " blossom, where have you been?" She pulled me into a tight her. She also split a little bit of the soup on the carpet. " in a deal with someone" I answred. " I've missed you" i could tell she was crying. " me to" I blinked back a few tears.

A cold breeze came in with mrs. Morebucks and princess. " stay away for us!" I pulled balnda closer and tighter to me. " we won't hurt her" princess rolled her eyes. " oh my! There is red soup on the white carpet!" Mrs. Morebucks gasped. " so what?" I snapped. " your father was right, Wendy is better than you!" She said. " Wendy's been here?" I asked. " yeah and we like tottaly love her more than you!" Laughed princess. I couldn't take it anymore. I took the bowl of soup and poured it right onto the morebucks.

" I wish you'd see the beastly, cold, and heartless actions you've been doing to this pour girl!" I shouted. " why would anyone put a little girl in a snow storm in just summer choltes? I'm suprised she isn't dead!" I contuined to shout. " I've had enough of this" mrs. Morebucks walked to the kicten. " I always wanted to do this to you since day one" she smriked.

I saw that she held the dullest knife in her hands. She tossed it at balnda, but my hand was the one who got cut since it came in the way of the kinfe and balnda. " no one will ever hurt her while i'm around" I said. " you know what I regert ever placing that cruse on brick! I've should have place it on you!" Princess shouted. " you placed a cruse on brick?" I asked. " or should I shall noir?" She laughed.

" princess, why do you hate me and balnda so much?" I asked. " becuase I just do!" She snapped. " maybe we can be friends?" I sussgted. " yeah no" she said. " why!? Why must you hate us verbally and physically!?" I yelled. " because Randy loves you!" Princess yelled. " excuse me?" I mubbled. " my daughter is in love with a commoner!?" Snapped mrs. Morebucks. Princess's mother began to shout unloivng and ulgy words at her for loving randy. I held blanda tight to my chest, hoping that I could shield her from the cold, harsh, and fowel words of Mrs. Morebucks.

Just then, my father came in and fainted. I saw rage walking up to my house with a lantern as his light.  " i found him by that beast's mansion" rage spoke, once he came in. I shut the door behind him and mubbled " beast, what beast?". " the beast that held you captive!" Rage yelled. " you mean no-, brick?" Why did I saw his real name!? " so you found out" he eyed princess. " so what if i told her!?" Snapped princess. " sorry, but i have to do this" rage grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. " I want you to be mine and mine forever" he whsipred in my ear, before pulling my lips up to his.