Chapter 19 - Legacy

Third person's POV

Later at STAR Labs. Sarah comes walking out of the med lab into the cortex as she meets with the rest of the team.

How's Ralph?" Barry asked.

I've never seen anything like it. I can't quite figure it out. His cells are kinetically inverted. It's like they're the reverse of themselves." Sarah said.

Should've spent more time trying to figure out how this thing works." Cisco said as he sets the mirror gun down.

I just don't understand why he would jump in front of that blast. I mean, why would he do that?" Nora asked.

That's the question, isn't it? That's the question." Sherloque said as he walks out of the cortex.

In other news, Cicada deuce is still MIA." Cisco says.

All right, we should get to CCPD, see if we can find anything that could help us track her." Barry said.

As Barry, Sarah and Nora leave, Cisco gets a call from Kamilla. He groans.

What?" Caitlin asked.

I'm supposed to meet up with Kamilla later." Cisco said.

I thought things were going really well for you two." Caitlin told him.

They are. I just haven't told her about my vibratory alter ego yet." Cisco said.

Cisco, if you're serious about being with her, you have to tell her the truth." Caitlin says.

She's right. Your gonna have to tell her." Iris said.

I know." Cisco said.

At the CCPD, Joe and Cecile talk to Singh about what happened.

All the metas that we couldn't cure, we got safely evacuated and they're waiting at a protected holding facility." Cecile said.

Nice work, both of you." Singh says.

Well the work's not done yet. I mean, the metas are safe for now, but Cicada's still out there, so the people are still in danger." Joe said.

Fill me in on the details." Singh says.

they go into his office.

Sarah, Barry and Nora are there as well in the room where Ralph got hurt by the mirror gun.

I'm ready for this nightmare to end." Barry said.

It should've been over already." Nora says.

Nora, look, I'm sure Ralph had a good reason." Sarah told her.

Until we figure out what it is, we just gotta concentrate on this, all right? Wait a second." Barry explained as He finds a piece of wood on the ground.

What is that?" Nora asked.

Looks like wood." Barry said.

From what? I mean the floor is marble, furniture's untouched, and the skylight's made of glass and metal." Nora said.

Well if it didn't come from Cicada's point of entry." Barry says.

She must've brought it from somewhere else." Nora said.

At the cabin, Cicada/Grace is talking to her hallucination of her Uncle Orlin as she looks over her younger self.

What do we do now?" Cicada/Grace asked.

You know what to do. Hit them when they least expect it." Orlin said.

When they least expect it....The Time Sphere. If I repair it, I can bring the last of the virus back to the night of the Particle Accelerator." Cicada/Grace explained.