Chapter 10 - Seeing Red

Sarah's POV

Kira May, Dwayne Geist, Carl Bork." Iris announces in the cortex. "All three metas who were killed by Cicada last night."

Caitlin sighed. 'So Cicada's killed almost as many people in the last 12 hours as he has in the last eight months?"

And it doesn't look like he's slowing down anytime soon." I suggested.

Well, we need to stop him before he hurts anyone else." Barry responded.

Sherloque, do you have any ideas on what to do about that?" Nora asked.

Not at the moment, but any time I run into a road block in an investigation, I do what I always do. Sherloque looks at Nora. I just pursue a different avenue. We'll find him. Something will bring him to us. Something like." Sherloque explained it to us.

Suddenly a dark matter sensor goes off. 'Satellites picking up dark matter flare. It's him." Iris says.

Something like that." Sherloque answered.

Suit up. We don't have a lot of time." Barry said to everyone.

Not without precautions.' Ralph turned to me, and pulls out a weapon from the cabniet For Killer Frost and Killer Ice." He said

they doesn't need a weapon. Killer Frost and Killer Ice. is the weapon." I answered softly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Killer Ice POV

Barry, Killer Frost, Ralph and I made it through the breach. Cicada knocks a woman down. and slashes her stomach and she staggers away.

Barry hit him with a ball of lightning before the dagger stole his powers.

Negate this!" Ralph cried, he hits him with a blaster, which causes Cicada to stumble back.

Killer Frost and I raised our hands and shot a stream of ice at him, and he is frozen to the wall of the building

The woman struggles on the ground. when Nora raced over to the women. 'Help." Nora yelled.

Barry glanced over at Frost. "We need Caitlin," he said.

Killer Frost then reverts to Caitlin to tend to Keisha's injury.

We need to get her to a hospital. Here, come with me." Caitlin told us.

Cicada breaks free and uses his dagger to knock us down. suddenly Nora's screams pull our attention He has her in a hold above the ground

NO!" Barry screamed.

Cicada hits Nora's back and I hear her bones crunch and drops her to the ground

I shot out my hands the two streams of ice missed him by centimeters.

Then I start shaking Nora's shoulders felt ice tear in my eyes 'Nora?" I asked, shaking her.

Nora!" Barry panicked. trying to get her to open her eyes. "Come on, come on. hey, Nora.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sarah's POV

Barry and I were are sitting at Nora's bedside in the medlab as just as Caitlin walks in.