Chapter 17 - Gone Rogue

Third person's POV

It's night time as Nora runs to G. Simone & Associate an architecture firm.

Gideon, scan servers for blueprints from McCulloch Technologies." Nora said.

She has Gideon obtain information from the databanks on McCulloch Technologies.

Gotcha." Nora said.

Once Nora has it and fries the computers with a lightning bolt then speeds outside.

Gideon, infiltration analysis." Nora says.

Yes, Nora Snow-Allen. The odds of accessing this location on your own are 1 in 3 million. Shall I send a request to Barry Allen?" Gideon explained.

No, Gideon. I need people who can actually help me." Nora said.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sarah's POV

Everyone In the cortex. Barry plants tachyons canners throughout Central City to detect Nora. 

Tachyon scanners set up at every half-mile interval across the city." Barry said.

And the seismometer is searching for sonic booms in the hundred-megahertz range." Caitlin said.

As for the satellites, I've got Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda, and Samantha scanning for her yellow-purple lightning signatures." Cisco simply added before he walks in the Cortex. 'I am clearly the Samantha of this group, right?"

Yeah, okay, Miranda." I told him, and Cisco looks offended. "So, technically, if Nora uses the Speed Force.

We'll find her." Barry says.

We watch the screens. the searches for booms and sets up the satellites to look for Nora's lightning flashes, but nothing is revealed.

Kinda thought she'd pop right up." Barry said.

If she's even here." Cisco questioned. 'How can you guys be so sure that she even came back from the future in the first place?"

Because Thawne sent her." I simply replied. 'He showed her a new way to time-travel, something that can't be detected."

But as soon as she starts running again, we're gonna be able to bring her home." Barry told me.

Well, Team Flash, Nora Snow-Allen is not the only time traveler who's absent." Sherloque commented,
him and Ralph come In the cortex.

We've been running down abandoned buildings foreclosed condos." Ralph informed us.

Anywhere that Grace Gibbons may have hidden her younger self." Sherloque answered.

We got bupkis." Ralph said.

Caitlin sighed. 'And we have no idea why she stole the Cryo Atomizer, except that it was worth killing our dad for.

Hey, if you need more time..." Barry asked my sister.

Cisco chuckles. 'Yeah, we're more than capable of chasing a wild goose or two on our own."

Thank you, I'm fine. I'd rather be working." Caitlin told him.

On that note, I'm happy to help you follow that lead on the atomizer." Ralph simply replied.

Really? What about Sherluck?" Caitlin asked, glaring at Sherloque.

Sherloque. Do you think any of you will get this right at any point at any time in your life. 'Sherloque. No, I'm going to continue the quest for Nora Snow-Allen.
I feel somewhat responsible." Sherloque explained. him as Ralph and Caitlin walk out of the cortex