Chapter 9 - The Flash & The Furious

Sarah's POV

So we've got some good news and some bad news." Iris said to all of as we were in the Cortex.

I nodded my head. 'The good news is that CCPD is still stationed outside of Grace's room and will remain so until Dwyer's been caught.

But the bad news is, that means Dwyer won't be visiting her again anytime soon." Caitlin says.

And then the worse news is, we have no idea where Cicada could be hiding." Sherloque informed us.

Can't we just track him by the dark energy in his dagger?" Barry asked.

Well, we can but only when he uses it, which, thank god, hasn't been recently." I replied with a sigh.

And he's not showing up on facial recognition?" Barry says.

Unless he decides to make an appearance, we've got zilch." Cisco simply said.

Which reminds me, where the rest of Team Flash is? Where's baby giraffe and young Nora?" Sherloque said with a deep sigh.

Ralph's visiting his mom. He said to call if we need him. And Nora is..." Caitlin asked.

Nora arrives In the Cortex with Barry's suit. 'Right here." She told us. 'I just stopped by the loft to pick up your blue suit. I figured you'd had enough of green."

Hey, I made that green suit work, though." Barry said.

What is, uh, that for again?" Iris asked Nora.

Cecile's first day back to the courtroom and Dad's testimony against Weather Witch." Nora demanded.

I shook my head. 'Joss Jackam's trial is later today.

Yeah, It starts in." Barry looks at his watch. '30 minutes." He says.

Well, since my dad is with Jenna visiting Wally, why don't I come with you guys and help support Cecile?" Iris explained.

Yeah. When are they coming back, by the way? They've been gone forever." Barry added, explaining it simpler.

Uh, he's not sure. After having a psychopath break into his home, Iris told Barry. "I don't think he's in any rush to bring a newborn back to Central City. Besides, Cecile has a lot on her plate with this being her first day back at work.

I can't wait to see Weather Witch get what she deserves." Nora said.

Once Barry, Iris, and Nora leave, then I walks over to Cisco. " Hey, you ready to get those shards out of your hands? I asked Cisco.

Hell yes! I haven't been able to play PS4 properly for weeks." Cisco said.

I'll see you in there." I answered, before leaving the Cortex.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cisco, Caitlin and I were in the med in The Cortex and I takes the shards out of Cisco's hand.

Gotcha. All right, almost done. Micro-scale surgery is not the easiest." I told him the couple with a nod.

Is that why you missed these the first time?" Cisco  trailed off.

Hey, now!" Caitlin said, cutting him off. Cisco grunts as I pulls out another shard out of his hand.

All right, there you go. Your hands are officially dagger shard free." I said with a nod.

Hallelu." Cisco replied.

One more thing." I sighed, as I reverts to Killer Ice to suture the wound using ice.

Mm, meta-sutures for meta-wounds, that's clever. Ah! Note to self, ice healing actually hurts." Cisco  explained.

Don't be a wuss." I said an frozen voice as my eye growing white.