Chapter 13 - Failure is an Orphan

Start from the beginning

Did you put karaoke on the list like I asked?" Barry asked me.

I think so, actually." I told my husband as I looks at a list in her phone.

Just a sec...Let me see this."  Nora asked me, I hands Nora the phone and she takes a look at ur list.

Okay, there are so many things on this list." Nora says as she hands the phone back.

Well, I mean, we've got time." I responded, Barry and I get an alert their phone.

Okay, is that a real alert or another fake one?" Nora asked.

No, this one's real. M-20 at CCU, Chemistry Department." Barry said.

A meta attack."

Yeah, let's go. Come on."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Third person's POV

Minutes later, they arrive there to see a Meta taking a chemicals and drinking it.

Been a while since high school chem, but that does not look like proper lab safety." Barry said.

I need this! Leave me alone!" He said.

The meta, Philip Master, unleashes a blast of acid after drinking chemicals.

Barry puts sodium bicarbonate on his hands to neutralize the acid.

Sodium bicarbonate neutralizes any acid." Barry says.

You have the cuffs?" Nora asked.

But then Master burns through it and escapes when he blasts acid at them,making them take cover.

Let's go get him." Barry said.

Nora recognizes Master's burn trail from Eobard's news file and realizes that he was there when Flash fought Cicada...meaning it's the day that Flash and Sonic stop the supervillain.

We don't need to." Nora says.

What?" Barry asked.

Look at this burn mark.That acid guy, He must've been there when the photo was taken."Nora said.

What are you talking about?" Barry asked.

Dad, today's the day you stop Cicada." Nora told him.

Back at STAR Labs, Nora tells everyone that today they are gonna stop Cicada.

whoa, whoa. Slow down. Say that again?" Iris asked.

There's a photo, it's in The Flash and Sonic museum, of Flash,Sonic and Cicada the last time they were ever seen confronting each other in public, and in the photo, by Flash's feet, the exact same burn mark left by the meta that we just fought." Nora explained.

This acid meta was at their final confrontation?" Cailtin said.

He must be Cicada's final target." Cisco says.

His final target before I vanish and he starts killing again." Barry replied.

Why is Nora just telling us about this crucial meta now?" Sherloque asked.