Chapter 11 - Memorabilia

Start from the beginning

You know, speaking of squeegeeing, you know who could use a good squeegeeing is Larry Blumenthal. He's dead." Ralph said.

Larry Blumenthal is dead?" Iris asked.

Yeah."

The patent registrar across the hall from you with the 400 square footage..." I simply replied.

Yeah, dead as a doornail. You both can have that place if you want it. Yours to rent." Ralph responded softly.

What? Oh, my God." I asked, confused

This is perfect. I mean, our ad revenue has been up this quarter." Iris shrugged.

Yeah, with the extra space you'd be able to hire editors, photographers." Barry informed Iris.

Iris, you could turn your blog into a real newspaper." I simply said.

Iris nodded slightly.

Oh!" My package has arrived!" Sherloque called from across the ice.

What package?" Caitlin asked, confused.

This is the solution to all our problems. Allez, les amis. We must go." Sherloque said as he skates off.

Welp," Caitlin sighed, shrugging. "Duty calls. I guess teaching Frost to skate will have to wait for another day."

Killer Frost doesn't know how to skate?" Barry asked Caitlin.

She actually doesn't know how to do a lot of things," Caitlin admitted. "Like swim, or tie a pair of sneakers."

We'll come back another day," Barry said as he stepped off the ice and held out his hand for me. "

Sounds good,"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

everyone In the Cortex. Sherloque shows us his memory machine that he's used to break other cases.

Madames et monsieurs, may I present to you La machine à mémoire, or as they say in Amérique, you know." Sherloque said.

The Memory Machine." Iris asked.

Oui, Iris. Memory Machine. Many times I have entered into people's minds using this very technology. From the unfortunate comatose victims of the Summerholt Institute to, yes, Jervis Tetch himself, the Terrible Mad Hatter Killer from Earth-221." Sherloque explained it to us.

Cisco returns from Tannhauser. 'I come back from Tannhauser for one second." Cisco responded softly. "just borrowing a splicer for the meta cure and what do I find? This, this.

Machine à Mémoire." Sherloque simply added.

Whatever. How did you even get this here from Earth-221?" Cisco muttered.

Well, I used the Forerunner Multiversal Delivery Service. You don't use it? You don't have a gold card like me? Maybe I'll get you a discount." Sherloque said.

Barry turns to me. and sighed. 'We don't need a discount. All right, we just need to wake up Grace. This'll wake her up, right?"