Chapter 9 - The Flash & The Furious

Start from the beginning

Wuss. You're the wuss." Cisco muttered.

once I reverts back, Caitlin wraps bandages around Cisco's wounds.

Looks like you've got this whole Sarah /Killer Ice thing down pat." Cisco asked me.

I let out a sigh. "Eh, not totally. But it is getting easier to switch to Killer Ice, when I need to. So those sutures should stay frozen. while the wound heals. Once they melt, you can take the bandages off. You'll be good to go." I question, raising my eyebrows.

I have to confess. I've actually really enjoyed not having my powers lately." Cisco says.

Really?" Caitlin asked.

Yeah. I got used to being Cisco again sans Vibe-age, you know?" Cisco informed us. "And not having villains breathing down my neck once a week, I have to say, is pretty schway.

Well, if we're gonna defeat Cicada, we need a fully functioning Vibe. So hopefully this does the trick. Here, souvenirs." I said as hands him the plate of shards.

Oh, thank you so much." Cisco said sarcastically.

You're welcome." I smiled as I walked out of the med with Caitlin.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Barry and Nora arrive the Cortex and discovers that he can't stop vibrating. '

Guys!" Barry called.

We need your help!" Nora answered.

With what?" Sherloque asked as Barry phases part way through the floor, but Nora quickly grab on to him.

With that?" Sherloque asked again as Nora pull him out of the floor.

I can't stop phasing." Barry says.

And we can't counter-phase him forever." Nora repeated.

Okay, that's not good. He points from Nora to Barry. If you both keep going but you don't, then you could then fall to your death." Sherloque said.

Yeah!"

What are we gonna do?" Nora asked as causing all of us to look confused.

I nodded my head. 'Let him in. He's actually gonna fall into pipeline cell.

What?!" Barry asked, confused

Yes, if you phase through the floor, you're actually gonna fall into pipeline cell directly below us." Cisco explained it to Barry

And the dampening unit will negate your powers." Caitlin told Barry

Sherloque sighed. 'Unless we don't time it right."
Barry gives him a look.

In which case, your torso would be severed from your legs as you enter the cell." Sherloque simply replied.

I gives Sherloque a look. 'Not helping." I questioned him annoyed.

Stop, stop. Okay, stop. I trust you Cisco." Barry says.

Move to the right, No, my right." Cisco asked, he directs him to the correct location.

Cisco! Come on!" Barry repeated.

Okay, stop right there! One step back." Cisco said immediately.

Cisco!" I said as stood up

Actually, never mind, one step forward. Okay, ready? Three, two, one, go!" Cisco informed, when Barry phases through the floor, and activates the power dampener in the cell.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cisco, Caitlin and I check the readings to see what caused Barry to keep phasing.

What's going on with me?" Barry asked us.