(Olympus Chapter) 54. Kindness

🏛️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Olympus 🏛️

🔹Chapter 54: Kindness

// Scene on The road leads to the Dionysus Temple, Mount Olympus //Shun was possessed by an extremely evil red aura

Shun was possessed by an extremely evil red aura.  Shun looks like someone else, his character changes, like a murderous aura.  Shun also held a sword with wing-patterned in its grip

Deimos: "Go ahead, Terror Berserker !!!"
(Terror Berserkers advance to surround Shun)
Shun: "..."
(The Terror Berserkers surrounding Shun are seen forming a formation)
Berserker (Terror): "* EVIL CIRCLE *!"
(A circular symbol appears on the ground, under Shun's footstool)
Shun: "...!"
(Shun feels the pressure of the negative aura and his body feels heavy to move)
Deimos: "Let's get started"
Shun: "... ??"
(Something appears from under the circle)

Seen a demon spirits appearing from under the circle.  One of the spirits attacked Shun very quickly, Shun was hit by a single cut on his body

* Note: Shun is still in God Cloth mode, but his God Cloth is a dark version, the cloth changes color due to the darkness effect on Shun.

Aiolia: "Shun !!"
(Aiolia feels weak because of being possessed by the Terror Berserker before)
Shun: "... ??"
(Shun looked at the part of his body that was previously cut by the demon spirit)
Shun: "Huh ??"
(Shun is surprised)

His body that was previously cut by the demon spirit turned out to have no physical injuries at all, but there was an incision on his body

Deimos: "It's useless, it's not a physical attack, but an attack that hits your soul"
Shun: "... ??"
Deimos: "Because there is a wound on your soul, this negative aura from the circle under your feet will enter into your soul, little by little"
(Seen demon spirits circling Shun, within reach of the circle)
Deimos: "The more negative aura that enters you, the worse the condition of your soul"
(Seen a demon spirit trying to attack Shun back)
Shun: ".. ??"
(Shun slashed the demon spirit with his sword, the demon spirit immediately disappeared)
Deimos: "Oit, just to let you know ... The more you move, the bigger the cut on your body will be, and will make more and more negative aura enter your soul"
(Shun just silent with a cold gaze)
Deimos: "You better give up, so that you don't suffer more than this"