(Prologue) 9. Flames vs Flames

✴️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Prologue ✴️

🔸 Chapter 9: Flames vs Flames

// The scene in front of the Aries Temple //
Shun and the Saints were still fighting Berserker (Flame) to protect the Sanctuary

* Note: Flame Division, a Berserker troop with fire elemental power, a melee combat type

Shun: "Huff ... Huff ..."
(Shun gasping from exhaustion with the Berserker's long range attack)
Shun: "(They are stronger than I imagined ... The other Saints have already fallen ... At this rate ...)"
Kiki: "Shun ...?"
Shun: "Kiki, you stay here. If in case I get defeated, you immediately go to the Temple of Athena"
Kiki: "Huh ?! What do you mean Shun ?!"
Shun: "Please, listen to my words!"
Kiki: "Shun ..."
(Shun comes forward to attack Berserker (Flame))
Shun: "* NEBULA CHAIN ​​* !!"
(Shun's chain binds a Berserker)
Berserker (Flame): "Heh, you who get closer here, are the same as delivering your life!"
Shun: "We'll see"

There was a fierce scuffle between Shun and the Berserkers. On the other hand, Kiki can only watch without being able to do anything.

Kiki: "(Is there nothing I can do ?!)"
(Suddenly Kiki hears someone talking to him via Telepathy)
Kiki: "Who is this? ... Huh? ..."
(Kiki is seen talking to someone)
Kiki: "Alright! ... Leave it to me!"

On the other hand, Shun seemed to be getting tired against several Berserkers (Flame). And more and more saints were injured.

Shun: "(Tchh ... At this rate ...)"
Berserker (Flame): "What's wrong Andromeda? !! Are you going to give up? !!"
Shun: "(It's not comparable, there have been several saints who have been killed and injured, while they haven't lost any)"
(Berserker attacks Shun, and Shun is pushed by it)
Berserker (Flame): "Looks like you're getting tired ... Then we'll end you soon !!"

Five Berserkers (Flame) advanced to attack Shun simultaneously. Shun used his chain to defend himself, but that didn't work and the five attacks of Berserker's (Flame) were able to send Shun flying and his headband untied.

* Note: this headband means the thing the saints wear on their heads

Shun: "(!!!)"
Berserker (Flame): "Hoo, you're still alive huh, I praise you for that ... But unfortunately this will be your last moment!"

The five Berserkers (Flame) returned to attack Shun. Then Shun tried to get back up.

Shun: "I can still fight!"
Berserker (Flame): "Huh ?!"
Shun: "* NEBULA STORM * !!!"
Berserker (Flame): "What? !!!"

The five Berserkers were blown away by Shun's attack, then they collapsed unconscious.

Shun: "I-I haven't lost yet, I will repay the trust Athena placed in me !!"

But Shun looked weak after the attack, he looked hard to stand up because of the attack from the Berserkers. Then because of his action earlier, the other Berserkers moved towards Shun.

Shun: "I will fight, to the last drop of my blood !!"
(Suddenly from the sky, a bird-shaped fire came down from there to the ground)
Shun: "Huh ...?"
Ikki: "Good job Shun"
Shun: "B-brother"
Athena: "Are you okay Shun?"
Shun: "Athena, yeah"
Ikki: "Shun, you protect Athena, take her to a safe place ... Just leave them to me"
Shun: "Brother ... Okay"
(Shun and Athena move towards the top of the Temple)
Kiki: "Athena-sama"
Athena: "What's wrong Kiki?"
Kiki: "I will accompany you, there is something important I have to tell you"
Athena: "Alright then"
Shun: "Then let's hurry up"
(Athena, Shun, Kiki moving up the stairs in the Zodiac Temples)
Berserker (Flame): "Don't let Athena escape, let's catch her!"
Ikki: "Where do you think you're going ..."
(Ikki points his hand towards the Berserkers)
Ikki: "* HOYOKU TENSHO *!"

Several Berserkers (Flame) were blown away by Ikki's attack. And was unconscious.

Berserker (Flame): "You !!!!"
Ikki: "Phoenix Ikki, if you guys want to pass, come face me first!"
Berserker (Flame): "Tchhh ​​!!!"
Ikki: "You Saints! Some of you go towards the Berserkers who attack from long range ... They are not very strong in close combat"
Saint: "Understood!"
(Some Saints go against Berserker (Fire))
Berserker (Flame): "Don't be arrogant, you Phoenix! We will finish you!"
Ikki: "Hmph, the power of fire huh ... Fire is a part of the Phoenix itself, you won't be able to injure me with that"
Berserker (Flame): "What did you say ?!"
Ikki: "Also you're wrong about one thing, the one you have to beat is 'us'! ..."

Ikki fought with the Berserkers (Flame). Ikki fought well, he was able to defeat the Berserker (Flame) one by one.

Ikki: "Hmph, is this only your ability?"
Berserker (Flame): "(H-him, he's different from other Saints)"
Ikki: "Heh"
Berserker (Flame): "Don't think you've won, even if you've defeated a few of us, they're still alive ... They will still be able to get back up"
Ikki: "It doesn't matter ..."
Berserker (Flame): "What? !!"
Ikki: "Even if they are still alive, in that state they are just trash!"
Berserker (Flame): "What did you say !!!"
Ikki: "There are still a dozen of you, I'll kill you all!"

Suddenly, a large fireball was seen descending from the sky towards Ikki quickly. The fireball hit the ground and exploded. Luckily Ikki was able to avoid it, but Ikki was hit by the impact of the explosion. Ikki was blown away until he hit the wall of the Aries Temple.

Ikki: "Grghhh! Where did that attack come from? !!"
(Then in the sky seen someone with wings)
Ikki: "Huh? !! ... Wings !! ... Could it be you! ... Angel !!"
????: "Hmph, you may call it like that, but it's not quite right"
Ikki: "The wings! They are black!"
????: "My name is Bellerophon, Fallen-Angel"
Ikki: "(Fallen-Angel ?!)"
Berserker (Flame): "Bellerophon, you don't need to step in, let us fight it"
Bellerophon: "Don't you guys see if he's done. We have to quickly finish the orders given to us"
Ikki: "You say-orders ?! Is this an order from Olympus ?! There's no way Olympus sent an Fallen-Angel!"
Bellerophon: "You have no right to ask orders from 'Heaven' ... You just need to ..."
Ikki: "?? !!"
Bellerophon: "... Bow down"

A halo appeared above Bellerophon. The halo quickly aimed at Ikki.

Bellerophon: "* HEAVENS RING *"
(The circle ties Ikki's body)
Ikki: "What is this ?! I can't move !!"
Belerophon: "This is the end, Phoenix"
Ikki: "Huh? !!!"
Belerophon: "* GLOBE FIRE *"
Ikki: "Guahhhhh !!!!!!"

The huge fireball hit Ikki, and created a large explosion. Ikki's body caught fire from Bellerophon's attack. Ikki immediately fell as a result of the attack.

🔸Bellerophon, a Fallen-Angel ... Ikki who was facing him was knocked unconscious by his attack ... Will Ikki be able to get back up again? ... The situation heated up in the Sanctuary ...