(Olympus Chapter - 1st Part END) 12. "What I Believe"

🏛️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Olympus 🏛️

🔹Chapter 12: "What I Believe"

// Scene at the Temple of Hermes, Mount Olympus //
Shaka is at the temple of Hermes. He was with 4 people there. The dimensions within the temple turned into something like outer space

 The dimensions within the temple turned into something like outer space

????: "Athena's Saint..."
????: "Human ..."
????: "You came here alone ... Is that how confident you are?"
Shaka: "..."
????: "You will soon notice the difference in our strengths"
Shaka: "Hmph ... So only four of you are Hermes troops ??"
????: "The four of us are enough to rival an army of Gods"
Shaka: "No, that's not what I mean ... I mean the Hermes troops are just people who exalt themselves too much"
????: "What did you say?!"
Shaka: "A knight who exalts his abilities too much, will have weaknesses that he doesn't realize ... That's what I learned from the past"
Hermes: "That's right, Athena's Saint"
(Suddenly Hermes showed himself)

 That's what I learned from the past"Hermes: "That's right, Athena's Saint"(Suddenly Hermes showed himself)

????: "Hermes-sama"
Shaka: "..."
Hermes: "Finally you came here in person, Virgo Shaka ..."
(Hermes looks at Shaka)
????: "Hermes-sama, you don't need to step in ... Let us take care of him"
Hermes: "I have to see it, something you meant earlier ..."
Shaka: "You will see it soon ... And you will be surprised to see it"
Hermes: "We'll see, if you can beat my army, Gnosios ... Maybe my army is only 4 people, but you can't underestimate it"
Shaka: "That's not what I thought, what I thought was ... I shouldn't hesitate"
(Shaka moves the fingers on both hands, and forms a movement)
Shaka: "* TENPO RIN-IN *"

 I shouldn't hesitate"(Shaka moves the fingers on both hands, and forms a movement)Shaka: "* TENPO RIN-IN *"

* Note: The technique used by Shaka to dispel doubts in him

Shaka braced himself on stance, Shaka prepared to face the Gnosios.

// The scene in front of the Temple of Artemis, Mount Olympus //
Athena, Aiolos, Shaina, and the army of Saints arrived in front of the Temple. They prepare to enter the Temple

Aiolos: "Get ready everyone, we will enter the Temple"
(Just as they were about to enter the temple, suddenly several arrows aimed at Athena)
Athena: "?!"
Shaina: "Athena-sama ..!"

Shaina stepped in front of Athena, Shaina used Ophiuchus' Rod to block all of the arrows

Shaina: "Are you okay, Athena-sama?"
Athena: "Yes"
(Aiolos saw some people at the top of the temple)
Aiolos: "They all ..."
(These people show themselves)
????: "We are Satellite, Artemis-sama's Army"

"(These people show themselves)????: "We are Satellite, Artemis-sama's Army"

* Note: These satellites are all womans ... Their weapons are bows

Shaina: "Satellite ..."
Aiolos: "So they don't let us enter the Temple huh ..."
Satellite: "You won't be able to enter this temple"
Aiolos: "Woman ... Actually I don't want to face a woman"
????: "Then you better give up your life ..."
(Seems someone shows himself)
Aiolos: "Then, ... you ??"

????: "My name is Lascoumoune, leader of the Satellite army"Aiolos: "So you're the squad leader huh

Aiolos: "So you're the squad leader huh ..."
Lascoumoune: "And you're Sagittarius Aiolos aren't you, the one who used to be Pope ??"
Aiolos: "It is my honor to be known like this"
Lascoumoune: "You let evil grow in the Sanctuary, you are not worthy of being called the leader of the army"
Aiolos: "That's right, I myself don't feel worthy of being a leader, I failed to protect the Sanctuary before ... But there must be, those who deserve to lead this Saint army"
(Aiolos imagines the Saints of the Seiya's era)
Lascoumoune: "...."
(Athena walks forward)
Athena: "Your name is Lascomoune right, can you please take me to meet my sister, I want to talk to her"
Lascoumoune: "Athena ... Even if it's you, we can't let you in ... You are the enemy of Olympus now"
Athena: "Please, let us in"
Lascomoune: "I told you before ...!"

Lascoumoune shot an arrow at Athena so fast, it was so fast that even her movements were barely noticeable when she fired it. And the arrow was stopped by Shaina with her hand, Shaina caught the arrow right in front of Athena with one hand

Lascoumoune: "(What ...?!)"
Shaina: "Athena-sama, you don't need to beg her"
(Athena looks at Shaina)
Shaina: "We will help you enter the temple, that is our job"
Athena: "Shaina ..."
Shaina: "Isn't that right, Aiolos ... ??"
Aiolos: "Hmph ..."
Shaina: "Why didn't you chase the arrow with your arrow ??"
Aiolos: "Because I know you can definitely stop it, you young people can be trusted"
Shaina: "That doesn't mean you leave everything to young people right?"
Aiolos: "Yeah, before handing it over, we seniors must guide you first"

Aiolos and Shaina were in front of Athena. They prepare to fight. Aiolos leads the Saints

Aiolos: "All of you go up, I will protect you from their attacks"
Saint: "Yes!!"
Lascohmoune: "You're too confident"
Shaina: "Maybe you guys should be careful"
Lascoumoune: "What did you say ?!"
Shaina: "We have unexpected power. If you underestimate us, you will regret it"
Athena: "You guys ..."
Aiolos: "Athena, everyone is waiting for your orders"
(Athena smiles and straightens her staff)
Athena: "Come on everyone!"
Saint: "Yes !!"

🔹The Saints face the Satellite ... Fight with confidence ... The battle at Olympus has reached its first part ...