(Olympus Chapter) 13. Battle Of Strength! Aldebaran vs Heracles!!

🏛️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Olympus 🏛️

🔹Chapter 13: Battle of strength! Aldebaran vs Heracles!!

// Scene at the Main Pillar, the middle area of ​​Mount Olympus //
Aldebaran is fighting Angel, Heracles.  They are fighting each other here.

Aldebaran advances to hit Heracles, Heracles is hit by Aldebaran's attack and pushed back.  Then Heracles advanced to attack Aldebaran, Heracles hit Aldebaran in the face, and Aldebaran was pushed back.  Then the two of them advanced to attack each other, they held both of their hands, they clashed Cosmo here, their clashing forces made the ground around them crack. Each of them was knocked backwards.

Aldebaran: "Ughh !!!"
Heracles: "!!!!"
(They both managed to defend their positions)
Aldebaran: "Hee, you're not bad too"
Heracles: "You too, you are not just talking nonsense ..."
(They gasped a little)
Heracles: "Taurus, why didn't you dodge my attacks earlier ?? ... Why did you let my attacks hit you?"
Aldebaran: "Heh, aren't you the same ??"
Heracles: "To me, being injured is an honor ... Taking an opponent's attack will show how strong I am"
Aldebaran: "Me too, taking the opponent's attack is my way of fighting"
Heracles: "I see ..."
(Heracles crosses his arms in front of his chest)
Aldebaran: "(He ... His aura changed, he started getting serious. If so ...)"
(Aldebaran crosses his arms across his chest)

Aldebaran and Heracles, they increase their strength with each other

Aldebaran and Heracles, they increase their strength with each other.  And they launched their attack

Heracles: "* ALMIGHTY PREASURE * !!"
Aldebaran: "* GREAT HORN * !!"

Their attack was a shockwave, the two shockwaves bumped into each other and impacted the area around them, causing the ground and pillar to crack

Heracles: "Ghhh !!!"
Aldebaran: "Ghhh !!!"
(They are still competing their strength)
Aldebaran: "Huh ??!"
(Seen blue lightning in the Heracles' Shockwave)
Aldebaran: "What? !!"

Due to the lightning, Aldebaran's Shockwave was defeated.  Aldebaran was hit by Heracles' shockwave and Aldebaran was knocked backwards

Aldebaran: "Grrrggg !!"
(Aldebaran hits the pillar behind him)
Aldebaran: "What was that ??!"
Heracles: "This is the power I get from Zeus-sama, I got a little of his lightning power"
Aldebaran: "Zeus' lightning you say ??"
(Aldebaran is seen bleeding from his mouth)
Aldebaran: "Heh, so that's how it is ..."
(Aldebaran looks at Heracles)
Aldebaran: "Angel with the strongest strength, it suits you very well"

Aldebaran stood up straight again.  From the other side, Heracles is also getting ready, it can be seen that this time there are blue lightning auras on his body

Heracles: "Let me tell you Taurus, this power of my lightning isn't just for strengthening my attacks ..."
(Suddenly Heracles is in front of Aldebaran)
Aldebaran: "? !!!"
Heracles: "... But it also allows me to move quickly"
(Heracles hits Aldebaran quickly)
Aldebaran: "Ughhhh !!!!"
(Aldebaran is bounced back, he is bounced by dragging on the ground)
Aldebaran: "Ughh ... So fast"
Heracles: "Just so you know, I can still increase the power of this lightning to become even stronger"
Aldebaran: "Oy oy, power and speed ... Looks like I'm in trouble this time"
Heracles: I'm sorry Taurus, actually I want to fight with you ... But, my job is to defeat all of you ... I don't have much time to serve you"

Heracles hit the ground, and caused the ground in front of him to crack heavily, and the crack extent to almost entire place, and destroyed it.  The effect of the attack also led to Aldebaran

Aldebaran: "This is bad!"
Heracles: "This is the end, Taurus Aldebaran ..."

In the end, the effect of Heracles' attack made the ground in the place shattered, and the place was destroyed, forming a large hole.  Only the Main Pillar still remains

Heracles: "Looks like I'll have to apologize to Zeus-sama for destroying this place."
(Heracles looks at the place where the last Aldebaran was standing)
Heracles: "Now is the time to take care of the other Saints"
Aldebaran: "W-Wait a minute ..."
Heracles: "What? !!"
(Aldebaran is seen coming out of the rocks from the destroyed ground)
Heracles: "Taurus! ... You're still ...!"
Aldebaran: "Wait Heracles, you still haven't felt my true attack"
(Aldebaran is standing slightly tattered)
Aldebaran: "This battle must be continued until it is over, right ??"
Heracles: "You still want to fight in your condition like that?"
Aldebaran: "Didn't I tell you before"
Heracles: "..."
Aldebaran: "Taking the opponent's attack is my way of fighting, I don't feel like fighting if I haven't been injured"
Heracles: "Are you sure you can beat me?"
Aldebaran: "Of course ... You are very strong, I can't let you catch up with my friends"
Heracles: "Then what are your plans?"
Aldebaran: "My plan is only one ... Take everything I have!"

Aldebaran raised his Cosmo very high.  Even Heracles is surprised to see him.

Heracles: "? !!!"
Aldebaran: "Haaaaa .... !!"
Heracles: "What power is this? !!"
Aldebaran: "If you get your power from Zeus, then we get our power from Athena"
Heracles: "What? !!"
Aldebaran: "The power of the Cloth that Athena's blood gave us!"
(Cloth Taurus appears to change shape)
Heracles: "The cloth! ... Changed !!"

Aldebaran: "Get ready Heracles! I will fight with all the strength I have !!"

🔹Aldebaran shows its full strength ... Cloth Taurus changes to its highest level ... Their real battle is just about to begin ...