(Zeus Chapter) 15. Battle in Front of the Temple of Hera

⚡ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Zeus ⚡

✨ Chapter 15: Battle in Front of the Temple of Hera

// The scene in front of the Temple of Hera, Mount Olympus //Hyoga, Marin, Camus, Shura, Milo, and Aiolia, they had to fight with Hera and 4 Heraldics

Hyoga, Marin, Camus, Shura, Milo, and Aiolia, they had to fight with Hera and 4 Heraldics.  Also appeared the two Twin Gods, Phobos and Deimos.  Battle was inevitable.

* Note: Heraldic is the name of Hera's army and their number is only 4 people

Hera: "Do it, Heraldics !!"
(From behind, Hera gives orders to the Heraldics)
Heraldic: "Understood, my Queen"
(The Heraldics seem to be moving)
Aiolia: "They will move!"
Shura: "Get ready you guys !!"
(Saints get ready, and seen one of the Heraldics running towards the Saint)
Milo: ".. !!!"
(The Heraldic is seen holding a peacock feather in his hand, and on the edge of feather has a black ink)
????: "..."
(There is a kind of white aura surrounding the area where the Saints are standing)
????: "The empty medium where all that is painted will begin ..."
(The white aura makes the Saints confused)
Marin: "What is this? !!"
????: "Art depicting life on Earth ..."
(The Heraldic shot past the Saints like the wind, he moved while moving the peacock feathers in his hand in all directions)
Aiolia: "What? !!!"
(The saints are shocked and the Heraldic is standing behind the saints)
????: "* INITIAL CANVAS - BIOME *"

The Heraldic scribbled around it, black ink was visible on the peacock feathers in his hands forming patterns that hovered around the saints, he was like painting in 3D.  Suddenly, the ground where the Saints stood shook so hard, then the ground below them collapsed and a large hole was created under the feet of the Saints, they fell into the hole.

Hyoga: "Huh? !!"
Camus: "A hole in the ground? !!"
(Saints are shocked when a hole is suddenly created under their feet)
Marin: "Eghh"
(Marin tries to balance the body)
Marin: "* SKY DANCE * !!"
(Marin uses the technique of walking in the air by kicking the air with her legs)
Marin: "Aiolia !!"
(Due to Aiolia's closest distance, Marin tries to grab Aiolia's hand)
Aiolia: "E-Ergh!"
(Aiolia manages to grab Marin's hand)
Aiolia: "E-Everyone !!"
(Aiolia managed to survive because it floated with Marin, but the others kept falling down)
Milo: "Sh-Shit !!"
Shura: "?? !!!"
(Shura looked down, and it turned out that at the bottom of the hole there was a lot of sharp ground towards the top)
Shura: "This is dangerous !! If we fall all the way to the bottom, then we will be stabbed by those sharp rocks !!"
(The Saints keep falling closer to the bottom of the hole, where the bottom of the hole is very sharp)
Hyoga: "Khh !!"
(Hyoga looks down with focus)
Hyoga: "Orichalcum orb !!!"

The Orichalcum Orb that was attached to the Cloth section of Hyoga's left hand glowed, then a large amount of water came out of the Orb Oricalcum.  This large amount of water spilled immediately filled the bottom of the hole very quickly.  The Saints who had fallen did not hit the sharp part at the bottom of the hole because it had been filled with water.  The water continued to fill the hole until it was full, the Saints were lifted up to the surface of the hole

Aiolia: "Are you all okay ?!"
(The Saints come out of the hole drenched)
Shura: "Y-Yeah"
Camus: "That was close, thank you Hyoga"
Milo: "If it weren't for you, we could have died earlier"
Hyoga: "Yeah, thank goodness I have this Orichalcum Orb"
(Saints stand back, they stare at the Heraldics who did so)
Aiolia: "What did he actually do ??"
Marin: "Yes, I don't understand what happened either"
(The Heraldic looks at the Saints)
????: "This is Art ..."
Hyoga: "Art ??"
????: "My name is Exekias, I am a painter"
Milo: "Painter ??"
Exekias: "That's right, I painted using peacock feathers that Hera-sama gave me"
(Exekias shows the peacock feather that he hold on his hand)
Exekias: "And do you guys see that white aura that surrounds you? It's an area where I can painting"
(The Saints stare at the white aura that surrounds them)
Exekias: "This area with a white aura is like a blank white Canvas, within reach of this white area I can paint whatever I want"
Shura: "Tchh, his abilities are really troublesome"
Camus: "Yes, as long as we are in this area, we must be alert"
Exekias: "It's not just me you have to be aware of"
Camus: "Huh ??"
Exekias: "If you look down on the four of us, then you will be done."
(It looks like the other three Heraldics are walking slowly towards the Saints from the other side)
Hyoga: "Tchh"
Exekias: "We are Heraldics! ... We will create an extraordinary art in the presence of Hera-sama"

The Heraldics surrounded the Saints from both sides, seen the aura of the Heraldics with colorful colors.  Right in front of the entrance to the temple, Hera smiled

Hera: "(That's right, keep going ...)"
(Hera smiled looking at the Saints)
Hera: "(Show that proud human ... Real art!)"
(On the other hand, Phobos and Deimos are seen talking in whispers)
Phobos: "That Cygnus, he has the Orichalcum Orb"
Deimos: "Yes, it is a very powerful item that belongs to Poseidon and his troops"
Phobos: "If we manage to snatch that thing from him, it will benefit us greatly"
Deimos: "Let's do that, Phobos"
Phobos: "Okay, Deimos"
(Phobos and Deimos smile wickedly)
Phobos: "We will take all his !!"

✨ The battle in front of the Temple of Hera ... A Heraldic, Exekias ... He shows his mighty power to the Saints ... The other Heraldics are also preparing to attack ... It also seems that Phobos and Deimos are planning to do something ...  What will the battle face by the Saints next? ...