(Zeus Chapter) 45. Brontes

⚡ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Zeus ⚡

✨ Chapter 45: Brontes

// Scene in the Main Hall, Mount Olympus //Aiolos fought one on one with Brontes

Aiolos fought one on one with Brontes.  With Aiolos in strategy, he was able to put up a fight against Brontes. However, Brontes' true identity is shocking, as he turns out to be a Gigant.

* Note: Here Aiolos is in Sagittarius God Cloth mode ... Also, this Main Hall can be described as being as big as a indoor (international) football stadium. The contents of the hall are also similar to the contents of a stadium, there are empty floors, like the field, and there are seats like in a stadium. At the top of the seat, there was a special seat for the Gods of Olympus, a total of 13 seats surrounding the hall

Aiolos: "..."
(Aiolos looks at Brontes from afar with a tense face)
Aiolos: "You ... A Gigant ??!"
Brontes: "..."
(Brontes is silent for a moment, and Aiolos looks tense waiting for Brontes' answer)
Brontes: "That's right, I am a Gigant"
Aiolos: "!!!"
(Aiolos is shocked)
Aiolos: "Those gigants, aren't they gigantic beings who fought with Olympus in Gigantomakhia long time ago ??"
Brontes: "Yes"
Aiolos: "If I'm not mistaken, Gigants were locked up in Tartarus after Gigantomakhia ... But why did you get to Olympus? And even you became Zeus' subordinates ??"
Brontes: "It is true, we Gigants fought with Olympus in the past, a great war that shook the earth"

Brontes remembers the events of Gigantomakhia in the mythological era.  The war was a war of Gigants against the Gods / Goddesses of Olympus. A terrible war that happened on earth

Brontes: "You may know us as enemies of the Olympians, but not all of us are like that"
Aiolos: "???"
Brontes: "Myself, is the Gigant of the first generation to be born, along with my two other brothers ... We are called Cyclops"
Aiolos: "Cyclops ??"
Brontes: "Unlike the other Gigants, the three of us are Gigants who are on the side of Olympus"
Aiolos: "Huhh ??"
Brontes: "The three of us chose Olympus because we thought the Gigants started Gigantomakhia, they just wanted to beat Olympus for no reason"
(Aiolos listens to Brontes carefully)
Brontes: "And I'll tell you something surprising ..."
Aiolos: ".. ??"
Brontes: "We, the Cylops, created Zeus's strongest weapon capable of killing a God ... Namely Keraunos!"
Aiolos: "What? !!"
(Aiolos is very surprised)
Aiolos: "That Keraunos, isn't that Zeus's thunderbolt ??"
Brontes: "You're right, it's a weapon that Zeus used to fight against the Titans in the ancient mythology ... Since we Cyclops were born before Titanomakhia happened, we can help Olympus"
Aiolos: "So, the power of lightning that is in you ..."
Brontes: "Yes, this is the lightning that created Keraunos !!"