(Prologue) 10. Inherited Will

✴️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Prologue ✴️

🔸 Chapter 10: Inherited Will

// Scene Athena, Shun, Kiki climbing the stairs at the Zodiac Temples //

(Kiki is shocked)
Kiki: "This ... Ikki's Cosmo disappeared!"
Athena: "Ikki ..."
Kiki: "We have to help him!"
Shun: "Don't look back! Kiki!"
Kiki: "But ..."
Shun: "My brother said to leave it to him ... I believe in him"
Athena: "Shun ..."
Shun: "He is a phoenix bird, he is an immortal bird who will continue to rise no matter what"
Kiki: "Hehe, you're right. Then let's hurry up"
Athena: "Right"
Shun: "(Brother, I trust you)"
(They continue their journey)

// The scene in front of the Aries temple //
Ikki lay unconscious as a result of Bellerophon's attack. You can see Ikki's fire is starting to go out

Bellerophon: "Phoenix ..."
(Bellerophon stands looking at Ikki)
Bellerophon: "You are a great knight ... Your name will always be remembered"
(Just as Bellerophon was about to walk away, he suddenly felt something)
Bellerophon: "Huh ?! ... Phoenix ??"

Ikki's flames that had originally seemed about to be extinguished, suddenly grew again. And suddenly, Ikki's fire color turned black!

 And suddenly, Ikki's fire color turned black!

Bellerophon: "(This aura! ... A God ?? ... No way, is this really the power of the Phoenix ?!)"
Ikki: "..."
(Ikki starts to stand back up)
Berserker (Flame): "Phoenix !! He's still alive! Let's finish him off while he hasn't fully recovered!"
(The entire Berserker (Flame) advances to attack Ikki in unison)
Bellerophon: "Wait!"
Berserker (Flame): "You die! Phoenix !!!"

The moment the Berserkers (Flame) attacked Ikki, Ikki immediately jumped upwards quickly. Ikki jumped very high. At such a height, Ikki threw the "phoenix's feathers '' from the Phoenix's tail towards the entire Berserker (Flame) very quickly. The Phoenix's tail feathers hit the entire Berserker (Flame), and immediately the entire Berserker (Flame) was burned by black flames, and instantly disappeared to ashes.

* Note: In Phoenix Cloth there is a tail right, now the tail is composed of several things so that it becomes a tail, now those things were thrown by Ikki.

Bellerophon: "No way!"
Ikki: "..."
Bellerophon: "The Berserkers ... Instantly ..."
(Ikki gets down to the ground)
Bellerophon: "Where did you get this power ?? !!"
Ikki: "I don't know ..."
Bellerophon: "?!"
Ikki: "It's like ... the real power of the Phoenix ... I feel like this power is talking to me"
Bellerophon: "Talking ?!"
Ikki: "This power is like talking 'I'll protect it with this power' !!"
Bellerophon: "Don't be arrogant! You will not be able to fight the power of 'Heaven' !!!"
Ikki: "Maybe you should know one thing ..."
Bellerophon: "Huh ??"
Ikki: "... I don't believe in gods!"
Bellerophon: "What did you say !!!"
(Ikki walked slowly towards Bellerophon)
Bellerophon: "You will be punished, Phoenix !!"
Ikki: "..."
Bellerophon: "* HEAVENS RING * !!!"

Bellerophon attacked Ikki with a halo. Ikki threw one Phoenix tail feather towards the halo. The feather hit the halo, and burned the halo, immediately the halo was burned by black flames and disappeared.

Bellerophon: "What? !!"
Ikki: "..."
Bellerophon: "Don't underestimate me !!!"

Bellerophon feels emotions. This time Bellerophon emitted 5 halos at once. Bellerophon directed the halo from various directions, the halo swirled around Ikki and aimed at him. Ikki opened his palm, then he turned 360 ° while throwing his hand away. A wall of black flames was created around Ikki, like a tornado. Then the five halos hit the black flames and vanished... Bellerophon just fell silent seeing what Ikki was doing. Ikki walked closer to Bellerophon. Bellerophon's face was terrified and his body trembled.

Ikki: "Punishment you said ?! ... Ridiculous ..."
(Bellerophon was silent in fear in front of Ikki)
Ikki: "You said it was punishment? ... How about this ..."
Bellerophon: "??"
Ikki: "I will teach a lesson to the Gods !!"
Bellerophon: "??? !!!!"

Ikki threw a punch at Bellerophon. But his punch missed to Bellerophon's right side, and made the area on his right side burn by black flames. Bellerophon was simply stunned by Ikki's attack. Ikki smiled and Ikki fainted and fell to the ground unconscious.

Bellerophon: "Huff ... Huff ... Huff ..."
(Bellerophon gasping for breath)
Bellerophon: "(Phoenix ... Did you mean what you said earlier ??)"
(Bellerophon raises his hand up)
Bellerophon: "Phoenix ... A person like you will not be forgiven by Gods, that's why ... At least, your suffering will end now !!!"

As Bellerophon prepared to end Ikki, suddenly a golden spear aimed at him. Bellerophon avoided it.

Bellerophon: "Ughhh ... Who's there? !!"
???? : "Hmm ... You can call me an old man, even though my face is not that old"
Bellerophon: "That! ... Gold Cloth !!!"
(Bellerophon is surprised to see someone wearing Gold Cloth)
???? : "My name is Dohko, Libra Dohko!"
Bellerophon: "What? !! Haven't you Gold Saints been sealed by the gods of Olympus? !!"
Dohko: "Looks like you guys underestimated us"
Bellerophon: "Tchhh ​​!!"
Dohko: "Black flames huh ... It reminds me of someone in the past"
Bellerophon: "Libra !!"
Dohko: "I won't let you attack someone who is defenseless. Besides ..."
(Dohko smiles)
Dohko: "It's not just me, we'll be in the fight"
Bellerophon: "We ?, you say ??"

* Scenes for the Gold Saints

// Mu & Aldebaran scene //
Mu: "According to the leader's orders, we will go to the enemy's place with long range attacks"
Aldebaran: "Yeah, we will finish them all!"

// Scene
Deathmask & Aphrodite //
Deathmask: "Tchh, what's with that Saga, he went alone ... He's just like that old man"
Aphrodite: "Leave him alone, we'll just do our job"
Deathmask: "What's wrong with him, he said 'I'm not alone' ... Even though he went alone, was he sick??"

// Milo, Shura, & Camus scene //
Milo: "Is it okay for us to leave Roushi alone?"
Shura: "Let him go, that old man can take care of himself"
Camus: "We will go to the front lines, our task are the most dangerous"
Shura: "Dangerous? Hmph ... That's the place I'm looking for"

// Scene Aiolia & Aiolos //
Aiolia: "Brother, are you sure about your feel?"
Aiolos: "Yes, I feel a presence other than Ares's troops in this Sanctuary"
Aiolia: "What could that be?"
Aiolos: "I don't know either, for that we will go to a high place ... Now everyone is fighting, that's why we too"
Aiolia: "Yes, Brother"

🔸The power of the resurrected Phoenix "returned" ... Besides, Gold Saints have entered the battle ... What will the battle be like? ...