(Zeus Chapter - 3rd Part END) 42. "What I Feel"

⚡ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Zeus ⚡

✨ Chapter 42: "What I Feel"

// Scene in front of the Temple of Hera, Mount Olympus //The Saints have defeated all their enemies in this Temple of Hera

The Saints have defeated all their enemies in this Temple of Hera. They succeeded in defeating Phobos and Deimos, defeating the Heraldics, sealing Hera's movements, then overcoming Azazel. However, it was all paid very high with the sacrifice of the 4 Athena's Gold Saints. Now only Hyoga and Marin are left there, covered in wounds from the previous battle

* Note: Hera is still unconscious, it's just that she can't move because her movements were sealed by Athena's seal paper stuck to her body ... Hera was standing right in front of her temple

Marin: "Aiolia ..."
(Marin is saddened by Aiolia's previous sacrifice to overcome Azazel)
Hyoga: "..."
(Hyoga is standing with his head down, he is absent-mindedly looking down)
Hyoga: "Thank goodness ..."
Marin: "Huh ??"
Hyoga: "Master ... Shura ... Milo ... Aiolia ... They all smile at their last moments"
(Hyoga imagines Camus, Shura, Milo, and Aiolia)
Hyoga: "That means they all have no regrets at the end of their life ... They are all happy"
Marin: "Hyoga ..."
Hyoga: "Now I'm relieved, I don't have to be sad for their sacrifices ... No, I won't be sad for their sacrifices"
(Hyoga looks up, towards the sky)
Hyoga: "Isn't that right, everyone ??"

Hyoga smiled while looking up at the sky, Hyoga seemed to see the visuals of Camus, Shura, Milo, and Aiolia in the sky, they were also seen smiling

Hyoga: "Thank you ... the golden knights"
(Hyoga approaches Marin)
Hyoga: "Come on Marin-san, our role doesn't end here"
Marin: "Yes, you're right ... We still have to continue all of this"
(Marin doesn't seem sad anymore)
Marin: "They must believe in us all"
Hyoga: "Yes, I'm sure about that"
(While Marin and Hyoga were talking, Hera could only stare at them silently)
Hera: "Why ... Why are you humans so sure ??!"
Hyoga: ".. ??"
Hera: "Don't you feel fear ??! Aren't you afraid of what you are facing? !!"
(Hera spoke in a high tone)
Hera: "You have seen, didn't you see what happens if you keep fighting? !! If you keep fighting, you will meet death, just like your friends before !!"
(Hyoga just still quiet about Hera's words)
Hyoga: "You're wrong Hera"
Hera: "Huh ??"
Hyoga: "Of course we are afraid, we can't lie to ourselves about that"
Hera: "Then why are you still- ..?!"
Hyoga: "We all have feelings that are connected to each other ..."
(Hera was confused by Hyoga's words)
Hyoga: "My mother, my master, and my friends ... We are all connected to each other by a very strong bond of feelings, no matter how far we are, our feelings are always connected"
(Marin holds the bell that she put on her cloth, she thinks back to her brother, Touma)
Hyoga: "Because of that feeling, when we feel scared, at that moment we feel the courage within ourselves ... That feeling is very strong, that's what makes us strong, as humans"
Hera: "..."
(Hera was silent at Hyoga's words)
Hyoga: "Then o Goddess ... Did you never feel that in yourself?"
Hera: "Huh ??!"
(Hera was surprised to hear Hyoga's words, Hera remembered her past)

[Flashback-Begin]

* Time in the Mythology era

// Scene at the Temple of Zeus, Mount Olympus //
It was seen that Hera came to the Temple of Zeus, she entered the Temple and entered the main room (the throne room of Zeus). Hera is seen meeting someone, and a woman is seen sitting on the second throne in the room

* Note: Hera and the woman wore typical Greek women's clothing

Hera: "Are you serious about what you said earlier .. ??!"
(Hera spoke in a high tone to the woman)
Hera: "... Metis !!"
Metis: "Yes, I'm serious about that"
Hera: "Don't joke, Metis !! We are Gods and Goddesses, we can't accept your principles regarding feelings and bonds with each other !!"
Metis: "Then what do you think the problem is if we are the Gods and Goddesses ??"
Hera: "What ??!"
Metis: "I'm tired of all this conflict, this meaningless conflict"
Hera: "???"
Metis: "In the past, the Titans fought against Uranus just to claim the highest position among them ... I'm sure it's all because they don't have feelings and bonds with each other"
Hera: "..."
Metis: "Then now Olympus has to fight with the Titans ... I don't think this will end with just fighting, that's why I think with a principle like this can solve all this ... I want Olympus not end like that"
Hera: "Then how do you do it?"
Metis: "By believing in it"
Hera: "What did you say? !!"
(Hera looks surprised)
Hera: "Don't mess around !! You are the Queen of this Olympus, you can't make decisions with just your faith !!"
Metis: "No problem, I'm sure of my decision"
Hera: "(Khh)"
(Hera looks annoyed)
Hera: "Then why can you be so sure ??"
Metis: "Because I've seen it ... The thing I want to make it happen"
Hera: "Huh ??"
(Hera was a little confused)
Metis: "Not only I whi make it happen, my daughter will also make it happen ... Then we will all make it happen"
(Hera was silent)
Metis: "Hera, I understand you still can't accept it, not all things can be accepted by someone immediately"
Hera: "..."
Metis: "But ..."
Hera: ".. ??"
Metis: "There is a way for you to understand it ..."
(Hera looked at Metis seriously)
Metis: "... Namely by feeling it"
(Hera was surprised to hear Metis' words)
Metis: "You just haven't feel it, feel a feeling ... But I'm sure one day you will feel it"
(Hera was silent looking at Metis)
Metis: "... And you will understand it too"

[Flashback-End]

* Return to the current time

// Scene in front of the Temple of Hera, Mount Olympus //
After hearing Hyoga's words, Hera recalled her past in the world of mythology, when Hera talked to Metis.  Hera thought seriously back to the words Metis had once said to her

Hera: "..."
(Hera was imagined by what Metis had said to her in the past)
Hera: "(Metis ...)"
(Hera closed her eyes)
Hyoga: "I think that's what distinguishes Athena from you"
(Hyoga remembers Athena's words)
Hyoga: "Athena also has that feeling, which is 'Love' ... Athena loves humans sincerely, it is a very strong feeling, and we all feel Athena's strong feelings"
(Hyoga looks at Hera seriously)
Hyoga: "You Gods underestimate that ..."
(Hyoga is seen taking something from his neck, and it turns out that it is a necklace with a cross symbol)
Hyoga: "... something that you gods do not own, something that cannot be seen, but is very precious to us humans ..."
(Hyoga stared at the necklace he was holding in his hand)
Hyoga: "... That's the feeling"
(Hera opened her eyes again, she looked at Hyoga)
Hyoga: "We all follow Athena because of that, because Athena understands us"
(Hyoga and Marin started walking away from Hera Temple)
Hyoga: "And one more thing ..."
Hera: "???"
(Hyoga stops walking for a moment, he looks back)
Hyoga: "You may be the Queen of the Gods, but you don't have the ability to hold that title, at least that's my opinion ... Maybe you doesn't deserve that title"
(Hera just bowed silently, then Hyoga walked with Marin away from Hera, they moved out of the area of ​​the Hera's Temple)
Hera: "..."
(Hera was absentminded for a moment, then she looked down)
Hera: "(Is this crown inappropriate for me ??)"
(Hera glanced at her Queen's crown on the ground which was split in half due to Shura's previous attack)
Hera: "(Do you also think like that ... Metis ??)"

✨ The battle in front of the Hera's Temple is over ... The Saints have won the battle ... Sadness ... Pride ... Faith ... and Victory ... It all represents the sacrifice of the Gold Saints in this battle ... Hyoga and  Marin who had felt it all, they moved to continue this battle ...