(Prologue) 14. End Of The Battle

✴️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Prologue ✴️

🔸 Chapter 14: End of the Battle

The battle between Athena's Saints and Ares' Berserkers seemed to have come to an end.

// The scene in front of the Aries Temple //
Dohko against Bellerophon, on the other hand Shiryu protects Ikki who is lying from the Berserkers (Flame)

Shiryu: "Roushi, this mist ..."
Dohko: "Don't worry Shiryu, this is Athena's Cosmo"
Ikki: "Ughh ..."
(Suddenly Ikki, who was previously lying down, can slowly return to his feet)
Shiryu: "Ikki!"
Ikki: "S-Shiryu ?, What happened?"
Shiryu: "You ... Are you okay?"
Ikki: "Yeah, somehow it looks like my body is recovering ..."
(Bellerophon is surprised to see Ikki)
Bellerophon: "Phoenix !! How could you ?!"
Dohko: "Heh, you see! This is our strength, by joining forces, we will be able to defeat the gods!"
Bellerophon: "No way, you humans won't be able to get past the Gods!"
Dohko: "You'll find out soon ... How about we end this, Fallen-Angel - san?"
Bellerophon: "As you wish, Libra Dohko !!"
(Dohko smiles)
Ikki: "Roushi ...?"
Dohko: "Ikki, I'm sorry to you because I'm the one who will end Bellerophon ... Is that okay?"
Ikki: "Heh, why are you sorry, because your arrival will really help us all"
Dohko: "Thank you for the tolerance"
(Dohko and Bellerophon prepare to launch their attack)
Dohko: "Come on, Bellerophon !!"
Bellerophon: "Come here, Libra !!"
Dohko: "* ROZAN HYAKU RYU-HA! * !!"
Bellerophon: "* GLOBE FIRE * !!"

There was a fight between their two attacks. Huge fireball against the dragons. The impact of their attack was felt by Shiryu and Ikki.

Shiryu: "Ughh, the effect is amazing"
Ikki: "!!"
Bellerophon: "Grrrghh !!"
Dohko: "Grggghh !!"
Bellerophon: "You will lose here Libra, you will regret not using your weapon before!"
Dohko: "I have no regrets, because I will win with my own strength!"
Bellerophon: "Grgh! Gods will remain Gods, and Humans will remain humans ... That is something you cannot change !!"
Dohko: "It doesn't matter, then ... We humans will defeat gods as humans !!"
(Their attacks push each other)
Bellerophon: "Y-You!"
Dohko: "Burn! My Cosmo!!"

Dohko increased his Cosmo. The result was that Dohko's attack succeeded in driving Bellerophon's attack. And Bellerophon's fireball was destroyed by Dohko's attack. Dohko's attack hit Bellerophon, Bellerophon's wings were crushed and he fell to the ground.

Bellerophon: "Ughh !!"
Shiryu: "I-It worked! As expected, Roushi!"
Ikki: "Heh"
(Dohko walks towards Bellerophon)
Bellerophon: "L-Libra ..."
(Dohko stares at the lying Bellerophon)
Bellerophon: "Heh, I lost. Now you can laugh at me"
Dohko: "I never laugh at the people I fight"
(Dohko smiles)
Bellerophon: "I used to be an Angel, but because of a mistake, I was punished and became a Fallen-Angel like this"
Dohko: "...."
Bellerophon: "Wh-Why are you so confident ?? ... You should know the difference between your strength and the gods ..."
(Bellerophon spoke limply)
Dohko: "I can't explain for sure, but we humans just want to believe it"
Bellerophon: "Want to believe ??"
Dohko: "We believe that we can definitely make the Gods aware of our existence"
Bellerophon: "I see, you humans always say things that don't make sense"
Dohko: "But because of that, we humans can reach infinite possibilities"
(Bellerophon smiles)
Bellerophon: "The infinite possibilities huh ..."
Dohko: "I hope you can see that possibility too"
Bellerophon: "Yes, but unfortunately now my time is over ... I hope, if one day I am reborn, I want to feel what you say is that 'believe'."