Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

As he pulls out, you lift up and look at him confused and somewhat disappointed until you saw him begin to lower his jeans and boxer briefs, showing off his muscular thighs and erect length. You lick your lips at the sight and he chuckles at your reaction.

"Hungry?" He lays down beside you and watches you as you sit up right away, furrowing his brow at the sight, "What...is something wrong?"

You shake your head, remaining hushed as you reach out for an ice cube in the bucket, "So you like ice play huh?"

His eyes widen as he watches you place the small piece of the partially melted cube in your mouth and slip your legs underneath you. His hand glides over your bare back as you lean down. The cold ice caresses him as the heat of your mouth engulfs him fully. Short excited breaths escape him as he throws his head back in pleasure and gripping you tighter as your head bobs up and down in a furious pace, refusing to go easy on him.

With his hips thrusting up, he taps you and pulls at your hips to bring you closer, "I'm hungry too."

Keeping him buried inside your mouth, you swing your leg over to straddle his face and moan around him in appreciation as his tongue starts to expertly flick over your sensitive bud. Getting an idea, he blindly reaches down beside him until he picks the vibrator back up and adjusts it in his grip. Without giving you any warning, he aligns it with your sex and turns it back on as he eases it back inside you while continuing to appreciate you with his deft tongue.

The sensation makes you pause momentarily to bite back your mewls as you began to ride his face and he holds onto you with his free hand as if you couldn't be close enough. Before you even knew it, you were crashing around the toy still vibrating inside of you, slapping Jungkook's muscular thigh in attempt to not call out his name.

You roll off of him slowly in order to catch your breath, covering your face with your hands until you feel him sit up. Looking over at him, you quietly chuckle when you see his arrogant smile while you continue to pant.

"Finally won at something." He winks and you roll your eyes with a giggle.

After pulling off his shirt and tossing it to the floor, he grabs your legs and swings them in his direction. Grabbing a condom out of the same drawer, he rips the package open with his teeth and rolls the lubricated latex down his aching shaft. With your legs hooked over his arms, he sits up on his knees and pushes into you. Feeling you still pulsating from your orgasm, he bites his lip while he rocks you into submission.

Having been so close already, he does all he can to hold back from giving into the satisfying climax awaiting for him

Having been so close already, he does all he can to hold back from giving into the satisfying climax awaiting for him. You reach out for him, wrapping your arms around his neck and forcing him to let your legs down as he leans in to your lips. Soft moans fill the little bubble surrounding you two from the outside world as your lips and tongues taste each other's passion.

He moves to kiss along your neck, sucking on a sensitive area of yours just hard enough to make you feel good without leaving a mark. Feeling you squeezing him every time he rolled his hips, he knew he was stroking that familiar area that will push you over the edge.