You Like Him Don't You?

Start from the beginning

Peyton: Y/N!

Peyton walked up to you.

Peyton: Where are ya staying at?

You: Just ten minutes away from here why?

Peyton: I was wondering if I could carpool with ya. I'm in the same hotel as you also.

You: Sure. I'll take ya.

You and Peyton then went to your car and drove to the hotel and got to your room until Peyton stopped you.

Peyton: I know I said that my room is the same floor, but......

You: You lied did you?

Peyton:.......... yes.... now what I really want to do is.........

Peyton whispered in your ear on what she wanted when you gave her a surprised look.

Peyton: Yeah...... let's get in there before someone sees us.

You opened the door to your room and you and Peyton walked in when she took off her trench coat and showed off her perfect body to you while she started licking her lips.

Peyton: Let's see what you're hiding down there Y/N.

Peyton then got on her knees and unzipped your pants and pulled out your member and began to suck on it as you grabbed the back of her head and she began to coat it with her throat.

*Meanwhile*

Rhea had arrived to her room which was coincidentally right next to yours when she heard thumps from your room and faint moans that she could hear through the walls.

Rhea: What? No...

Rhea then turnt to see Shotzi.

Shotzi:......... you like him don't you?

Rhea looked down in shame while the moans kept being heard through the walls.

Rhea: I liked him since I met him. He looks like the right guy for me after I broke up with Dimitri. With Y/N, I see something different about him. But I'm not gonna get any further than I am already with him if he keeps fucking other beautiful women from pro wrestling.

Shotzi sat down with her on her bed.

Shotzi: I know it sounds like that right now, but Cassie's only a one night stand for him. Y/N is a open minded and generous guy unlike his character inside the ring. Yes, he gets a lot of beautiful women, but you're someone different for him. In fact he was looking for you just before the show tonight. He wants to ask you on a date Demi. He thinks that you can really help him bounce back after Dakota. Also.... he really likes Australian and New Zealand girls a lot.

Rhea was a little dumbfounded about that coming from Shotzi.

Rhea: No wonder. Just listen to Cassie. She's having the time of her life with him and vice versa. Y/N should be and interesting choice for me....