God of Flowers Part 3

Matthew froze, there standing in this beautiful garden under the shade of a gnarled oak stood the God of Flowers, Alfred himself.

He was as beautiful as people had said. Golden hair, a honey tan, sapphire eyes, a lithe body, a pert ass, and a stubborn lock of hair. He blended in perfectly with the beauty of his garden.

Matthew took in a deep breath of air, readying a strong spell of his. He had fought before, this shouldn't be too hard. At least, Alfred wasn't as strong as Ivan, the God of Winter. Matthew had had to drive the Winter God out of the northern land.

"A-a-are you the Sun God?"

Matthew gave a slow nod in response. He was ready for any surprise attack.

"Oh...um...cool? Why are you here Sun God?" Questioned Alfred.

A sudden movement from Alfred made Matthew tense up. If he saw anything, anything fishy he wouldn't hesitate to unleash his spell on the Flower God.

"Oh, you know, just out exploring. I heard you had one of the most beautiful gardens, so I wanted to see if that was true." Replied Matthew.

The minute Alfred turned around or let his guard down, Matthew was going to unleash his binding spell. It would be a lot more peaceful, and it would be easier than if he challenged him to a duel. Underhanded, sure, but he had to win the bet.

"Oh..um..that's okay, but there are tons of other gardens. Maybe you should go to the one by Seashore Cavern, the mermaids always rave about it."

Matthew saw Alfred glance away in discomfort, now was his chance. Firing up his strength enhancements, he jumped to the other end of the clearing, right where Alfred was.

Matthew grabbed Alfred and slammed him down onto the ground.

Matthew started his binding spell. He could feel his magic slowly invade Alfred's body. It would take about a minute for Alfred to be fully bound.

Not wanting to deal with the struggling Flower God, Matthew sent some of his magic into his eyes. If he added enough magic Alfred would fall into a trance like state. Matthew, being the Sun God, had that special ability over plant gods.

Matthew looked right into Alfred's sky blue eyes.

A couple seconds passed.

...

...

...

...

...

Something wasn't right! Usually, when he enchanted someone they would get a far-away look, like they were in some magical world, but that didn't happen. The Flower God still had that focused look in his eyes.

Feeling a little baffled, Matthew put some more of magic into his binding spell, he would question why his trance spell didn't work later.

Matthew looked into Alfred's eyes again, the eyes were the first things to betray you if you were thinking about attacking. Alfred's sapphire eyes remained calm and oddly sincere. Something wasn't right!

Matthew noticed a slight glow coming from Alfred's eyes.

Shit, the Flower God was casting a trance spell! And the worst thing, Matthew had been looking in his eyes for a solid minute!

Now that Matthew was aware of the spell, he could feel the relaxation overcoming his body. His thoughts were sluggish, his actions even slower.

Matthew reached his hand out to the God's throat, intent on breaking that impudent god's neck. Oh, how satisfying that crunch would be under his hand. Eyes losing their spark, now a disgusting, listless blue! And it would be all justified! The small, weak God of Flowers was attacking him, HIM, the God of the Sun!

Matthew felt a smile appear on his face. His smile must have been all teeth with the way the God of Flowers backed up.

Matthew put his hands around the frail neck of the God of Flowers....