Good man? Part 5

"I'm sure we could take this somewhere else? Somewhere more private?"

"What do you mean, Mr. Kirkland?" Ah, playing the naive child, are we Alfred? Well, Arthur could play along too.

"Hah, Matthew wanted me to show you something, Alfred. Follow me."

Arthur led Alfred to a small, quiet hallway. He wouldn't be interrupted here.

Alfred followed diligently, looking the ever-pure-child he was supposed to be. Arthur felt his pants tighten, he always did love when Alfred acted like that.

Arthur grabbed Alfred's hands and shoved him into the wall.

Alfred looked amazing against the wall, his hair was spread around his head, much like a halo, his face was deliciously flushed, just begging to be ravished, his lips were cherry red, from him biting his lips, his voice had hitched slightly, oh Alfred couldn't wait for this, like Arthur himself.

It was far too easy to remove Alfred's clothes, that slut. He wanted this.

Arthur unbuttoned Alfred's jeans and got to work. After what Alfred had put him though, this would feel like heaven.

Quickly disposing of the pants, Arthur thrusted up into the tight heat. It felt amazing, far better than anything Francine offered.

Arthur watched Alfred, it sure was amazing to see the wide array of faces Alfred could make. Along with the slight hitched breathes and whispered moans, caused Arthur to speed up even more.

With a slight groan, Arthur released his seed.

Feeling rather embarrassed, at his ungentlemanly display, Arthur buttoned his jeans and made his way back to the party, him and Alfred could talk more when everyone left.