Anemone Part 2

Alfred cursed himself. Why did he have to be so affected by that commie! It just wasn't fair. He was supposed to hate his guts.

He should hate his guts. He was an insufferable, creepy giant. He was everything Alfred loathed. He was antisocial, he hated introverted, he hated doing anything fun, and the worst part.....he was a COMMIE!

So why God, why, was it fair that Alfred felt......

N-n-no, it wasn't l-l-l-o-o, it was pure unadulterated hatred. That must be it!

The reason his stomach started to get queasy wasn't because of his mysterious purple eyes, it was his se-grating accent. That must be it!

Yeah.

Alfred hoped so at least.

C'mon Alfie, don't dwell on that commie, you still have to make a lesson plan for......that commie.

Damn. Even when he wanted to forget about that handso-perverted Russian all he could do was think about him it just wasn't fair.

All he could imagine was him looking at his beautiful purple eyes. His mind just couldn't forget how Ivan had touched his hand. The smell of his cologne still remained in his nose. His elegant brows above adorable cheeks. And you know what they say about big noses. He must have a big dic-

NO! Don't think about Alfred.

Thankfully, the cold air helped calm his body down. He really didn't want to hold his coat in front of his pants again.

And his muscles. Oh God, his muscles!

IT JUST WASN'T FAIR!

Well, anyways, it was time to look up some preposition questions. Hopefully, the boringness of English would help take his mind off the platinum blond man.

While Alfred pondered what questions could help Ivan, he walked home. It really was a beautiful night.

Hopefully the chirping of crickets would take his mind off his Russian.

When Alfred went to bed, all he could see was the Russian plaguing his dream in a beautiful sea of sunflowers.