Inside Out Part 5

Yao glanced behind him, there was Alfred, sleeping.

Yao didn't get it, how he could sleep so soundly, especially after all the terror that haunted this place.

The shed had this odd atmosphere. Like it was feeling him to escape.

Hah, he didn't need to be told to leave, he wanted to leave.

Come tomorrow, he and Alfred would leave. He had heard a rumor that there was a human group just a couple miles East, near the old mill. Hopefully, they would give them shelter and some real food.

The molded food's effect was starting to appear. His once shiny, black hair, was now dry and brittle. His skin had started to crack and bleed. His feet felt sore and tired constantly. Alfred looked like he was starting to feel the impact too, Yao had noticed the bags under his eyes, despite Alfred trying to hide them.

There was a familiar pressure in his bladder. Usually, Yao would go to some corner, but that just didn't seem right, especially with his new addition. Well, it at least gave him a chance to explore.

Yao would never leave the building, there were lovecraftian monster out at night.

Yao padded quietly, making sure no to disrupt his friend.

Coming to a door, Yao opened it. A tiny creak was admitted, but it, thankfully, didn't wake Alfred up.

Drip

Drip

Drop

Drip

Drop

Drop

Drip

It was probably leaky, or at least that's what Yao told himself.

He didn't dare look up, not with that metallic sent filling the room.

It was time to grab Alfred and leave. This place wasn't safe.

Yao glanced up.

...............

...............

...............

...............

And met a familiar sight of green eyes.

It was..................Kirkland.

.............

All strung up

....

Like a doll, like an insect in a spider's web.

His wide, green eyes stared in terror.

That same metallic fluid dripped down from a large gash in his neck, into a bucket.

It was full and some of the liquid was beginning to fall down.

Kirkland was still wearing his punk clothes, some band that started with Death and ended with a swear word.

Yao rubbed his eyes. Maybe this was a dream?

This couldn't be real. It couldn't.

Kirkland fell down a cliff, that's how he died, not by some monster.

Unless........

The monster came across the body.

Shit

Shit!

Shit!!!

He had to Alfred and get the fuck out of here!

Line break

Alfred bit down. The meat tearing before his teeth like a succulent steak. The Dermis giving way to fat. The fat leaving an oddly present, yet sour taste on his tongue.

Alfred just didn't get it how humans could not enjoy this meal, this delicacy.

Alfred bit and tore back. All the layers of this humans skin creating a symphony of lovely tastes. The chewy Epidermis mingling well with the meringue like fat, almost dissolving on his tongue as he ate.

Alfred gulped, the beautiful taste leaving him only hungry for more. But before he could go back and eat that delicious loin of this human. It was important he quenched his thirst, just to make sure he could get the full experience of this meal.

It was odd, how humans depicted blood. A dark, brooding color. Something to be avoided, something to be loathed.

In reality, it was a happy color. A bright color, like a strawberry, a strawberry popsicle.

Some of that strawberry colored fluid dripped down his cheek, leaving a pleasant chill behind,

Alfred swiped at it before it could get on his clothes, couldn't make those humans anymore suspicious than they were, right?

Alfred stared at his human meal. He couldn't leave it! All the other individuals in their place would come and steal it from him! And he couldn't let that happen.

Alfred stared a little longer, before coming to his decision.

Alfred opened his mouth. His ligaments started to protest. He ignored that and continued opening his jaw.

Alfred glanced down and looked for his meal. This was always the hardest part.

Reaching out for his meat's head, he grabbed it and brought it to mouth.

The mouth easily went in, sliding past his tongue into his esophagus. Its long hair leaving an unpleasant feeling across the roof of his mouth.

After the head, we're the shoulders. It was a little hard to position his food right, especially with the clothing, but it wasn't that much a problem.

Well, that was a lie. His meat's clothing proved to be a bigger problem than Alfred expected, especially when the food's belt got caught on Alfred's teeth, but a quick flick of his tongue got the belt unstuck.

Gulping down on the last part of his meal, Alfred spit out the shoes. He never did like the taste, too rubbery and chewy for him.

Wait......

Wait a second......

Did Alfred get the eyes?!

Those were always the best part! And this food had some especially pretty ones, all golden and color and whatnot.

With the slight slimy texture and how easily they roll on your mouth. When you bite down, how they bend and let out this most delicious juice imaginable.

Ugh! Hopefully, Alfred found a new human as soon as possible.

He had heard about this pair of brothers wandering around, hopefully they would wander near his territory!

Red eyes sounded delicious! And he heard that one of them was quite burly, the muscled ones always tasted the best. Or he had heard about this cute brother and sister duo.

Epilogue is left!