Chapter 5

After School

Y/N was in her bedroom working on her homework and listening to her music. While doing her homework she couldn't stop thinking about what happened in class today with Noya and every time she would clear her head of that scene and Noya would pop up right back in her head. Y/N banged her head on her desk in frustration. The noise she made her mother come to check on her. " Y/N? What's wrong?" said her mother. Y/N sat up in her chair and turned to face her mother. "Mom, have you ever had boy problems when you were younger?" said Y/N. "Of course I did honey. It's what every girl goes through when you're your age. Why? Is there a boy you like at school?" said Y/N's mother. " Yea... I guess I like him a little bit." said Y/N. "Well tell me about him whether you know a lot about or a little about him." said Y/N's mother.

For hours Y/N and her mother talked about Noya and people that her mother liked when she was younger. Before they ended their conversion Y/n's mother gave her some advice. "You'll find the right time when you confess to him and if he rejects you, then move on from him. I'm sure you'll find someone else." said Y/N's mother as she walked out of her room to start dinner.

Y/N's Pov

"If he rejects you, then move on from him." that one little sentence kept repeating in my head. What if he doesn't like me when I confess or what if he finds out before I confess and he'll embarrass me in front of the whole year... Or... OR! No, thinking too much about this and I slap myself in the face to get rid of those thoughts. I tried to finish my homework and put in my headphones and listen to my music.

A few minutes have passed and I finished my homework and I'm still listening to my music and then this song comes on. I was going to skip but I feel like this song relates to me and what's happening to me with Noya. I listened to the rest of the song and hummed to the beat and the words of the song. " Y/N! DINNER'S READY COME AND GET IT!!!" I hear my mom yell for me to get my dinner. After I finish my dinner I go back upstairs and lay on my bed just thinking about Noya and only Noya as I drift to sleep.

--

Hi guys! Hope you enjoy the story so far! Don't forget to vote and comment on the story! The video above the story is the song Y/N is listening to. I really like this song and it goes well this chapter and I hope you like this song too! Chapter 6 should be out tomorrow as usual

Have a good/night!

Dani~chan is out! 

I'm Always Watching (Nishinoya X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara