Chapter 9

After Practice and Y/N's POV

When practice was over I ran over to Noya and Tanaka and told them that they both did well during practice. They went to change and I waited outside for them so we could go to the store. They came out of the changing room and asked, " Hey Y/N is it ok if we go to the store with the team?" said Noya. I agreed but I was kind of mad because I wanted to confess to him today. During their practice I thought about it long and hard and all of the signs are all correct. I'm in love with Nishinoya. I just hope he likes me back. Maybe I'll confess to him tomorrow after school.

While we were walking to the store I got to know the team and the managers. They were all so nice to me. We got to the store, me and Noya ran to the ice cream bin to get our popsicles and everywhere went to get what they wanted. I grabbed Noya's hand and slammed our popsicles and my yen on the counter in front of their coach.

I looked at Noya who was shocked that I was happy and showing my real self to him. We went outside with the team and ate our food while we're walking home. Noya asked me if he could walk me home and I said yes.

We got to my home and my mom came out running to me and crying because she was worried and didn't know where I was. I told her to go back inside the house so I can talk to Noya. " Thank you for walking me home again." I said. Oh it's not a problem. I just want you to be safe." Noya said. I blushed after he said that. I went to hug him and he hugged me back. I opened my door and waved goodbye to Noya and waved back. I closed the door and slid down to the floor blushing and squealing. I did my nightly routine and went to bed.

----------

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter but I promise the next one will be super good! Chapter 10 will be out tomorrow! Hope everyone is staying safe out there!

Have a good day/night!

Dani-chan is out!