Chapter 6

It was a Sunday afternoon and I was bored in the house so I thought I would go out and skateboard outside for a little bit.

While I was skating I heard my stomach rumbling so I guessed I was hungry. I was too far from my house so I went to this store nearby. I walked in and said hello to the shopkeeper who was smoking a cigarette which is bad for him based on his looks. Probably in his mid 20s.

I walked through the aisles and grabbed what I was craving for. I walked over to the ice cream bin and reached for the best popsicle in the WHOLE WORLD!!! The Gari Gari Kun Popsicle. I was about to grab a popsicle when I saw a hand above mine. I followed the hand and looked up to see Noya was going for the same popsicle. I quickly removed my hand from under his hand.

Noya's POV

I walked into Ukai's store and went straight for the ice cream bin to get my daily popsicle. I put my hand in to reach for the popsicle. My hand was under someone else's hand. I looked up to see Y/N staring at me. She quickly removed her hand from under mine. "Oh hey Y/N. what are you doing here?" I asked. "Oh...I was s-skating around town because I was bored." she said quietly. I was surprised that she skates. That must be so cool and hard to master. " Oh you skate? That must be really cool!" I said. I handed her the popsicle and grabbed one for myself. I grabbed her hand and went to the counter where Ukai was sitting "1 one popsicle and I'll pay for her popsicle and stuff too!" I said and slammed all my yen on the counter. I turned around to see a blushed Y/N and I just smiled and she finally calmed down.

We went outside and both opened our popsicles and both our first bites. We were both in awe of the delicious popsicle. We both looked at each other and smiled and finished our popsicles.

She showed me her skateboard and she did some tricks which was awesome. It was getting dark so I offered to walk her home and she said yes. While I was walking her home she told me about her and I did the same. Like her favorite food is F/F and her favorite hobby is F/H which sounded so cool. We got to her home and her door swung open and a crying woman I'm guessing is her mother came out running out and hugging her. She told something to her mom and her mom went back inside. "Thank you for walking me home, that was nice of you." she said and ran into me giving me a hug. I was shocked at first but I ten hugged her back and she went inside and closed the door. I stood shocked that a goddess hugged me. I can't wait to see her at school tomorrow.

---

Hi guys! Hope you guys liked today's chapter! Next chapter will be out Saturday because I need a day off!

Have a good day/night

Dani~chan out!