Chapter 17

The next day

I wake up feeling hecka tired still but I didn't care. I got up and took a shower and brush my teeth. I wrapped my hair up in a towel and put on my uniform and collect my school things. I ran downstairs and greeted mom with a good morning. I ate my favorite [your favorite breakfast] in almost two bites because it was that good! I check the time and it was time for me to go to school until I hear a knock on my door. Mom goes to answer while I'm fixing myself up from breakfast and she shouted " Y/N YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE HURRY UP!!!" my eyes widen and I'm blushing from her comment. "MOM!" I yelled and turned around to see Noya standing outside and blushing too. I calmed downed and giggled at Noya's expression from mom's comment too. I grabbed my school bag and walked up to Noya and grabbed his hand and we starting walking to school.

It was quiet walking to school so I try to spark a conversation with him. So... what do you want to do after practice today??" I said. " I don't know really. Oh, what about a date? We have never been one ever since we starting dating. You can choose where we go." I was shocked at first but I thought about it and I agreed with him. "That's a great idea! What about the arcade?" Noya put a finger on his finger and nodded his head in agreement. I smiled and swung our arms around in excitement and skipped the rest of the way to school.

We met with Tanaka at the school gates and he looked liked he was shocked at me and Noya. "Uh, Tanaka are you ok?" I asked and then all of a sudden he started crying. "I-I'm fine Y/N, it's just... Noya how are you such a badass and got a fine woman like Y/N." he said while trying to wipe away his tears. I blushed a little from Tanaka's comment about me and then looked at Noya who looked embarrassed at his compliment and I saw a little blush on his smile. " Oh come man, that's nothing to worry about. Just try your best and Kiyoko will fall right into your arms soon." I looked back at Tanaka who straightened himself out and said "You're right Noya! If Kiyoko said...

I'll follow her

I'll follow her." I giggled at his comment and all three of us walked into school.

------

Hi guys! Hope you like this chapter it was really fun to type! I changed my name and username here on Wattpad so I now go by Bubble! I also changed the story cover and I like it! The next chapter will be out tomorrow!

Have a good day/night!

Bubble-chan is out!