Chapter 23

Y/N's Pov

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and a sleeping teenage boy's arms wrapped around me. I was internally freaking out because Noya was still asleep and spooning me and I was stuck in his grasp. I try to wiggle out of his arms but he keeps pulling me back in his arms. I try to free myself for the last time and I succeeded! I got off the bed as slowly as possible, trying not to wake up Noya from his cute slumber. I went to his bathroom to clean myself up and went to go wake up Noya for school. Noya...Noya, you got to wake up." I said still sleepily and shaking him to wake him up. "Urrrrugh no I'm tired!" Noya said and groaned to back to sleep. I got irritated and I dragged him out of bed. "OW! Y/N that hurt!" he said. "I'm sorry but we have to get ready for school, we have exams today!" I said. I went downstairs and put my shoes on and kissed Noya on the cheek and left to go back home and change.

I change into my uniform and made myself some breakfast until I heard a knock at the door. I go to open it and I see of course Noya at my door almost half asleep. "Y/N I'm hungry and no one is home to cook me food!" he whined as I let him in. I sighed, pushed him into the kitchen, and sat him down, and continued to make breakfast enough for both of us. I finished cooking and place a plate in front of him with eggs, bacon, toast, and fruits with a cup of coffee to wake in time for exams. "So Noya are you ready to put all that studying to the test and ace the exams?' I said, fixing my plate "Mmmhm! I'mff gonnfa face the faxms!" he said with his mouth full. I giggle at his response and started eating my food. We both finished our breakfast and walked out the door, walking to school hand in hand.

We met Tanaka at the school gates and all 3 of us walked into the school until we were stopped by Hinata and Kageyama. "U- uh g-glad to see you back Noya-senpai, Hope you're feeling better," said Kageyama. "Thank you, guys! I feel even better after Y/N took care of me yesterday!" said Noya. when Tanaka heard this, he looked at me, looked at Noya, and then back at me with a smug look on his face. " It's not what you think it is stupid Tanaka!" I said through my teeth and stepped on his foot. The bell rang and we all went to class and we've prepared ourselves for the exams.

-----

Hey guys! I'm so so sorry it's out so late but I hoped you like it! It's 5 am right now and I'm very tired so I'll be taking a small break for my mental health and my sleepiness! I just feel pressured to type chapters I've been losing motivation to write! I'll come back when the time is right!

Have a great new year

Till we see each other soon,

Bubble-chan is out!

See yall in 2021! Bye!