Chapter 21

At lunch...

I had my lunch in my hands and stood in the lunchroom doorway and looked at the table where the volleyball team was sitting. I wasn't scared but I was nervous because I've never sat with them without Noya by my side. "Is something wrong Y/N?" I heard someone say, I look to my side and see Kiyoko looking at me with a confused look on her face. "Oh! Nothings wrong i-it's u-u-uh I-I'm nervous." 'God! Why am I stuttering?!' I thought to myself. "There's nothing to be nervous about Y/N. Except for Tanaka, he steals food and bites sometimes." Kiyoko said and chuckled and I did the same thing. I took a deep breath, nodded my head, and Kiyoko and I walked over to the lunch table. I sat down between Kiyoko and Yachi because I need protection from Kiyoko and I give protection to Yachi. 'Yachi is so precious!' I thought and fangirled in my head. " Y/N SENPAI! CAN YOU TELL US YOUR ANSWER NOW?!" Hinata shouted. I nodded my head in agreement and told the 2 first years and the rest of the team who listened to what I thought about in class.

After I told them what I thought about they gave me reassuring smiles and I think Suga and Yachi were starting to tear up from my little speech. I started to tear up myself because I felt I was at home and knew that my friends that care about me and they gave me a group hug. The bell rang and we all went to class.

After school...

I was walking home from school and was texting Noya telling me I'm visiting him today.

Noya❤❤

Y/N

Hiii! Noya

Noya

Hola mamas!

Y/N

I miss you :<

Noya

I miss you too :<

Y/N

Is it okay if I come over? I'll bring some soup with me!

Noya

FREE FOOD MADE BY BY Y/N?! HECK YES!

Y/N

Yay! I'll go make the soup now! Hope you chicken noodle!

Noya

Mama, any food made by you will be delicious! See you then, love u!

Y/N

Aw, thx! Love u too!

[read]

I put my phone in my school bag and ran to my house. I unlocked my door and ran to my kitchen and found some ingredients in the kitchen to make my homemade chicken noodle soup. I put all the ingredients in a pot and put the cooked chicken in the pot and the soup cook and heat up. I put the cooked soup and some Tupperware changed out my school uniform and went to Noya's house.

-----

Hi guys! Hope you guys liked the chapter! This was my first time typing like it was texting and I hope I did my best! The next chapter will be out tomorrow!

Have a good day/night!

Bubble-chan is out!